Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claude203

Is the Testimonial LUD Section Supposed to be Responsive to Quote Size?

Claude203

We have Testimonials LUD installed and it's great. Recently while adding a testimonial and testing a font size I suddenly noticed something I had not previously seen or knew was possible, namely that the section height was being responsive to the quote size automatically on scrolling to the next testimonial. The section was responsive on desktop as well as on mobile devices.

I do not know what I did to activate the responsiveness, but I wish I did because now the section is just as suddenly no longer responsive. 

Is there indeed something I can do to activate responsiveness in the Testimonials LUD? Or was I only dreaming? :-)

Thanks! 

Claude Johnson
BlackFives.org

bestrag

Hello, Claude.

I believe that in the first case you used "Enable variable item height" option.

If that doesn't solve your problem, please send me a link to the page with Testimonials Lud, and I'll look at this further.

regards,

Bestrag 

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

Claude203

Wow, duh! Thanks! That works like a dream!

Claude Johnson
BlackFives.org

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      Is there a way to disable the responsive function of your iBoxes?
      I do not want all iBoxes underneath each other on mobile, is there a way to fix columns or group boxes?
      I use them for small links and want them to stay next to each other, see attachment
      Please let me know.

• elementalkites
      By elementalkites+
      Good evening. I am attempting to use the Impulse section on a page I am working on (https://dev.elementalkites.com). The tool seems to have the ability to overlay a logo on top of the slider images but in my case it isn't working, even though I have added the logo file and given it a height to display at. I have attached a screenshot for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

• lionel1
      By lionel1
      Hi,
      I use on my home page " impulse module " but when i look on my iPhone the image is cut and not responsive .
      i only have this problem with this module not with the other one .
      thanks for ur help
      website / www.elonakane.com 
      Lionel 

• jojoking
      By jojoking+
      I have to admit to being baffled.
      I'm trying to embed a video (from my WP media library) within a WP post using the videobox section shortcode.
      The shortcode section popup only allows two items to be configured - the section type, in this case videobox - and a unique id. There's no URL or other parameters such as autoplay or loop which are available within the Pagelines editor.
      Whatever I put in the unique ID makes no difference to what is shown which seems to be a default video with stars or white noise on a black background.
      I assume I need to define this ID somewhere else, or maybe WP has done it for me?
      HELP!

PS This is the page source generated when a shortcode is added within the WP post editor
      <!-- VideoBox | Section --> <section id="videobox_1675853156" class="pl-sn pl-col-sm-12 pl-col-sm-offset-0 pl-sn-videobox" data-object="PL_VideoBox" data-clone="1675853156" data-level="0"><div class="pl-sn-wrap"><div class="pl-sn-pad fix" data-bind="pledit: true" > <div class="video-highlight"><h3 class="video-title" data-bind="pltext: vb_title"></h3></div> <div class="pl-video-box" data-bind="plcallback: { vb_autoplay: vb_autoplay(), vb_loop: vb_loop(), vb_controls: vb_controls(), vb_video: vb_video()}" data-callback="videobox"> <video id="280414138" autoplay loop > <source src="https://www.handinhandmanchester.org.uk/wp-content/plugins/pl-section-videobox/default.mp4?r=280414138" type="video/mp4" /> No browser html5 video. </video> <script> jQuery('#280414138')[0].load(); </script> </div> </div></div></section> </div>  
      If I add a videobox section using the Pagelines page editor the page source generated includes my video:
      <!-- VideoBox | Section --> <section id="videobox_udvu4uz" class="pl-sn pl-col-sm-12 pl-col-sm-offset-0 pl-sn-videobox" data-object="PL_VideoBox" data-clone="udvu4uz" data-level="0"><div class="pl-sn-wrap"><div class="pl-sn-pad fix" data-bind="pledit: true" > <div class="video-highlight"><h3 class="video-title" data-bind="pltext: vb_title"></h3></div> <div class="pl-video-box" data-bind="plcallback: { vb_autoplay: vb_autoplay(), vb_loop: vb_loop(), vb_controls: vb_controls(), vb_video: vb_video()}" data-callback="videobox"> <video id="429558737" autoplay loop > <source src="https://www.handinhandmanchester.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/HIHWelcome.mp4?r=429558737" type="video/mp4" /> No browser html5 video. </video> <script> jQuery('#429558737')[0].load(); </script> </div> </div></div></section>  
    • kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,

I have been using DMS and pagelines.
      I am facing to a huge trouble with the appearance of one of my page on mobile (smart phones) built with pagelines.
      However I haven’t come to any solutions to organise either edit the appearance of mobile view to look neat or deactivate the responsive function. 
      Now it looks totally messy on the phone...

1. Is there any way to edit the appearance of the mobile version (responsive theme)?
      2. Is there any way to deactivate responsive function?

If I could receive support from you to go thorough this process I would be happy to be a pro member. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.