Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frederic

pl sign up

Frederic

Hi there

A quick question about pl signup - lovely plugin!

But I do not use mailchimp but Mailpoet

Do I need to get subscribers ID manually from the page linked to - 'To view the emails in a browser (CSV) click HERE'

or from this file - 'All emails will be saved to a WordPress option (dms_signup_emails) '?

Or is there an easy way of integrating with Mailpoet?

Danny

Hi,

The PL Sign up extension only works with Mail Chimp, you can not use it with other services or plugins. I am not sure why you would want to use PL Signup if you're using MailPoet, when that includes a similar thing already in the form of a widget, as far as I am aware.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Frederic

Hi Danny, many thanks for replying.

I wanted to use pl-signup simply because it looks good.

Yes, i had a look at the Mailpoet signup form and it is ok but i do not know how to custom it to

- put the welcome text / email signup box / submit button on the same line instead of on three different lines

- centre them in pl-widgetiser

- adjust the colour of the submit button

I have tried to fiddle around with css but it is expert work and got no success.

Danny

Unfortunately, if you're having issues with that plugin, you will need to contact their support as we are unable to provide assistance to third party plugins.

GOTO11

Why isn't there a full professional opt in section in pageline style? The PL plug in doesn't work with double optin as far as i can see. Been on teh chat with mailchimp and they can figure it out also. I just get a last conformation mail when i sign up with this plug in.

Pagelines has got beuatifull optin boxes on their site Why isn't that standard available in this day and age of email marketing?????

Other options i have tried JUST DO NOT MATCH the design. Isn't that the whole point with Pagelines?

Danny

GOTO11 - I am not quite sure what you're referring to, the PL Signup section works I have just tried it. In regards to as to why it doesn't work with multiple sections on the same page, I have reported this to our tracker, but this isn't as far as I am aware a bug. As, it is very rare for any site (I have never seen one) have two or more email sign forms.

If you wish to have multiple email sign up forms, then you will need to use a third party plugin and if this plugins style isn't to your liking, simply use custom CSS to style to your preference.

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?