Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dario

WooCommerce Comments on a Dev Install

dario

No response from WooThemes yet so I thought I'd try here too.

I'm working on a DMS2 dev site and noticed that since I've installed and activated numerous WooThemes products, every time I login I see more ghost comments listed in the Dashboard (At A Glance). When I click on the Comments link (/wp-admin/edit-comments.php), nothing is present.

Looking through the database I see that all of the comments are from the author ActionScheduler. The list of ghost comments from this author is ever growing.

I do not have the Action Scheduler plugin and can find no other reason for this.

Has anyone run into this?

Danny

Hi,

We can not provide support for WooTheme themes, you will need to speak to them. We do not include any comments in PageLines products.

Please search our forums, before posting!

dario
Understood Danny.
Just querying users of both products in case someone else has come across this (off topic section and all that).

Danny

No problem, FYI, I have never heard of or seen this issue before.

Simon

Those comments are made by the subscriptions plugin, we get the same thing on our store, nothing to worry about.

dario

Sneaky!

dario

WooCommerce's response to my support ticket on their Help Desk site:

In speaking with our developer, the Action Scheduler who's ghost commenting on your site is a bug. It is definitely supposed to log entries, but they should be invisible.

We'll get that fixed up in version 1.5.14 of Subscriptions. Sorry for any inconvenience this caused.

Danny

Nice.