This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

change mediabox resizability to better align with resizing of quickslider images

I have the Quickslider at the top of my pages with Mediaboxes and Textboxes below in the content area.  When I view the site on an iPhone, the image in the Quickslider adjust to a much smaller size but the images in the mediaboxes do not.  They shrink as I am dragging the screen (when viewing on a laptop) to a certain extent and then they pop back to a larger size when I reach the width of say, an iPad.  The Quickslider image just keeps shrinking so I'm left with this little image at the top and the mediabox images bigger underneath.  Is there a way to adjust the size of the mediaboxes so they change size commensurate with the Quickslider images?

I have tried modifying the following css thinking they would have the right affect but unfortunately, nothing happened:

.section-mediabox img {

max-width: 100%-I changed to 88%;

Do the mediaboxes resizability depend on the following from the content: 

<div class="pl-content ui-resizable">

body.display-full .pl-content

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• triggerfish
      By triggerfish+
      I am stumped here, The Mega menu drop down menus are going under the Quickslider.
      I have tried the Z-index with no luck..any ideas here would be greatly appreciated.
    • triggerfish
      By triggerfish+
      Media Box not taking Google Maps input
      I have the EMBED MAP code from Google (which I have done 100''s of times before),
      I input it into the TEXTBOX or MEDIABOX SAVE it, and as soon as I refresh the page the text is gone (and of course there is no map).
      I have rebooted, refresh cache, everything with no luck..it just will not take the google maps input...it will however take and save a simple text input.
      I am using WordPress 4.5.1
      The google code is:
      <iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d2602.466376170749!2d-123.11645494869879!3d49.286507879230314!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x548671828dbf1c61%3A0x489cbb919c49d6e!2s325+Howe+St%2C+Vancouver%2C+BC+V6C+3N2!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sca!4v1461869255884" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      The website and CONTACT PAGE ( the map is next to the CONTACT VALRI text, there is a textbox and media box there) are here:
      Your login is:
      USer= ***
      pass= ****
    • richardjacruz
      By richardjacruz+
      I received our monthly Alexa report, and it pointed out that there were missing alt tags on EVERY page on our site. Upon closer inspection, it looks like the QuickSlider which is used for the scrolling banners at the top of the site doesn't bring in the alt tags. Recently, you made a change to the RevSlider to allow images to have "alt" tags. Can you do that for the QuickSlider too?
    • selmakdesign
      By selmakdesign
      Could really use some help on this one:
      How can I customize the navigation in the quickslider?
      The navigation (previous and next slide) is a font awesome icon which looks like a simple grey box.
      1. I'd like to replace this with custom arrow images?
      2. Is it possible to also add to the navigation: first slide/last slide?

• pehja
      By pehja+
      I am getting pretty tired of things that does not work as it should in DMS. Now it is impossible to have a two column footer with quickslider as one of the items. Take a look here http://pehjaproduction.se/kulingen/
      I have tried three column, two column, no column. nothing works.