Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gavred

Remove iSubHeader bottom border from one page only

gavred

Hi Guys, 

Just a quick one for you. Is there a way that I can target the bottom border from an iSubHeader on one page only? 

I have used iSubHeader in multiple instances across the site - but on one particular page - I want to remove the bottom border - without removing it globally. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

Gav.

batman

Hi gavred

You can add a CSS rules like...

.page-id-XX . border-bottom { display:none; }

My exemplary code is not necessarily applicable as written, to your site, so please adjust accordingly.

If you also wish to know how I find the page ID, all you need to do is load up FireBug or Google Chromes web dev tool and inspect your page html, at the top you should see body which has a number of classes assigned to it, one of these is page-id-XX (replace XX with your pages id value. I add a Danny´s a screenshot to assist you.

http://screencast.com/t/HOsjhjnUIYX

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny

Hi,

As Batman suggested above, you will want to prefix your custom CSS with the  the .page-id-X class. To find this, simply open Google Chromes dev tools on the page in question and then inspect the body tag, here you should see a number of classes one of which will look like page-id-X. X will be replaced with a numeric value, that is that pages ID.

So when you have that replace the X in the code below with your pages ID and copy/paste into your custom CSS:

.page-id-x .section-isubheader {
border-bottom: 0;
}

Please search our forums, before posting!

gavred

Awesome! Thank you batman"] & @[member="Danny. That worked perfectly. I really appreciate the help!

Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!