This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For WP Content/Loop, Magazine Layout Mode, any way to show more than 3 posts?

Hello everyone,

One question! For WP Content/Loop, Magazine Layout Mode, any way to show more than 3 posts?  I'd actually like to show four summaries.  I don't mind adding some php if that'll do the trick.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this without editing the sections code which isn't something we can provide support for. However, you're free to create a child section via a child theme and edit the section yourself.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• koem32
      By koem32
      I would like to start my page with a wp content/lopp  section. Then add some media boxes and then continue with the wp content/lopp  section. is there a way to do that?
    • BillWP
      By BillWP
      When using the WP Content/Loop component, I want to display the poster's name. Unfortunately, that name is overlapping the date of the post. I do not want to remove this information, I just don't want it to overlap. How can I do that? Please see attached. Notice how the poster's name (located under the Gravatar) overwrites the date of the post.
    • Claude203
      By Claude203
      Is it possible to control the size and margins of the post clips in Magazine Layout Mode? The CSS for Post Clips seems to be the same as in the Full Width Posts, but actually I would like to force the Post Clips to be square (or a standard shape) so that they fall nicely next to one another, and therefore I also would like to change the margins for only those (but not the Full Width Posts).
      Thank you.
    • caspersjan
      By caspersjan
      Dear Pageliners, the answer may be very obvious, but is it possible to display a single post in the WP Content/Loop section (or indeed through any other section)? I have a shortcode (to display "Chronos" timeline, a Wordpress port of a JS timeline) that I cannot get to work through the MediaBox. It displays perfectly in a post though. How can I display that specific post within a page? I looked through the documentation but could not find any guidance on Content/Loop at all. Thank you for bearing with me on such a basic matter. Yours faithfully, Jan.
    • glennyboy
      By glennyboy
      The WP Content/Loop doesn't include the ability to have a post / page title without legacy mode. Given that legacy mode is apparently not supported in future releases and therefore to be avoided for sites that you want to last this seems extremely odd. Right now I'm having to use a hack of Wordpress title as short code in the Standard Title field or an additional php in PLNextBox.
      Please advise of workaround or put this obviously necessary feature back into the non-leagcy element.