Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ohceeya

Error Loading DMS - Responsive Typography

ohceeya

Do you know if there are compatibility issues with the Responsive Typography plugin with other Pagelines plugins or the latest version of Pagelines (v2.1.8)?

I keep getting the "Oops there may be an error loading DMS" message. I have already deactivated all the plugins installed on the site and still getting the error message.

Only way to get the site back up is to deactivate the Responsive Typography plugin. My site is hosted with WP-Engine, if that makes a difference. 

Gavin_

Hello, 

Thanks for buying Responsive Typography, sorry to hear you are having problems. 

We have heard of another user having a similar prolem when they added a "." or "#" into the code box - is this perhaps the same problem you are having? 

ohceeya

It worked once and the only thing I added was a css class to which I would like to enable Responsive Typography. I also changed the max and min font size. It works when I viewed the page but when I tried to refresh the page, the DMS loading error message keeps showing up. And the only way I could view the editor was to disable the plugin. I tried deleting and re-installing the plugin but that didn't work either.

Gavin_

With the CSS class did you use a . or # or something else? 

ohceeya

I think I just typed in the class name but I might have gone in there and added a "." That might explain why it worked the first time. How do I go back in there to check?

Gavin_

You can try deleting the plugin and reinstalling it. If that doesn't work you will need to delete from the sql database.