This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PinsPro theme

Hello, sorry if this is repeated, but there was no response to the reply i added to the official post for PinsPro.

Number of posts in a row

i am playing with the theme now and it is pretty cool.

I have a question about how to reduce the width of the area the pins are displayed in, say 50% of the website area width so i can add a textbox to the right or left.

I have tried to narrow it to 6/12 but it just makes the pins narrow.

I have tried to reduce the number of pins in the dropdown, but that doesn't seem to help either.

How can i have 3 pins on the left and a text block or PLnext box on the right?

Is this possible?

Post category, author display

And then secondly, how do you select the blog article category when you are viewing the site as a user would? There doesn't seem to be a category link anywhere in the post or the sidebar as there is in the demo site where it appears directly under the thumbnail.

I cannot see an option to turn this on or off.

Same with the author picture at the bottom the the post pin - where do i turn off the author pic display.

Very frustrating!!

Thank you.

Your question was posted in the actual announcement topic for PinsPro, that is the reason why you never had a response. If you have a question or an issue, you need to create a topic and not post in announcement topics, as they do not appear in our moderator que.

In regards to your questions.

1. You can not change the number of pins that appear in each row, the section was designed to be full width or reduced slightly and not be half of the page. To change to function how you like would require extensive changes to the section itself which isn't something we provide support for.

2. Where on the demo do you see a link to the category, I am not seeing any such link when I view the demo. All that is in the meta area is author gravatar, date and add comment.

Also, there is no option to disable author gravatar, to hide it you will need to use custom CSS.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Hi Danny.

Thanks for the info.

I just took a look at the demo again and it seems to have changed from yesterday and the categories are no longer there :-)

it was under the image above the excerpt.

Ok, well then that solves that.

Thank you.

It was likely coming from the meta option.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?