Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cediazb

How To Hide Post Date in Flipper and Masonic Gallery

cediazb

Hi. I want to hide the post creation date when using Flipper or Masonic Gallery.

How can i do it?

Danny

Hi,

You can control what is displayed in the Flipper meta bar using the Flipper Meta bar option - https://cloudup.com/c3f15DT3em7

If you want to use hide everything, you will want to add this:

Please search our forums, before posting!

cediazb

Great Dany. It worked perfect to me.

Regards

Thanks

Danny

No problem.

cediazb

Hi Dany, i have a new issue related Flipper Gallery.

In this Flipper area i want to show 4 posts, but it shows only 2. Is it possible to reduce the font size and the image to show 4 posts using Flipper Gallery Option?

Captura-de-pantalla-2014-10-22-a-las-9.4

I tried with Masonic Gallery too, but the problem with it is that we can not easily select the post category i want to show.

Regards

Danny

Flipper is showing four posts, its just that it can only display two at one time due to the width of the section. If you want all four displaying you're going to need to increase the width of the section.

In regards to the the font size, you can increase or decrease its size with CSS. 

Also, for future reference, this topics question has been answered. Therefore, if you want to ask another question please create a new topic. Our forum policy is one question per topic, this is for search indexing reasons.

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • dreamsight
      By dreamsight
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
      Thanks
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      I just installed and added the Flipper section to my home page and it makes my navigation/menu bar items disappear.
      They do show up again when scrolling down and everything seems normal on the other pages.
      http://yemoonyah.com
      Thanks.

• king_kcm
      By king_kcm
      Is there any way to hide the excerpt in Flipper, and the navigation arrows?
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      How do I hide (or change) the category title in the Flipper section?
      Could there be a setting for this in the editor?