Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bloom1creative

PostNav First and Last Post displaying both prev and next still

bloom1creative

Hey

Having issues with the PostNav section.  I'm using it on custom post types with your Docker plugin, but on the first and last post of each Post Type, it displays the previous post and next post as a clone, so there are two of the same one.  You can see it on the following link:

http://www.ramemarketing.co.uk/contentstrategies/the-rame-blog/16-reasons-to-invest/16-reasons-invest-content-marketing/

Many thanks

Rob

Many thanks

Rob1n

bloom1creative

Does anybody have a fix for this please?  I would target the first and last posts but they don't have unique classes in order to do so.  Also targeting the first and last post individually for each will work, but when new ones are added or changed, the first and last will obviously alter.

Thanks

Many thanks

Rob1n

Danny

HI,

As far as I am aware the Post Nav section isn't supposed to work with Docker, only the PostLoop section.

Please search our forums, before posting!

bloom1creative

Hmm, seems odd though as the docker itself isnt really being involved, it's the page that has the section and happens to have a docker section added also.

Its very skittish and it could be that like you say the docker confuses it, however it seems to work fine on and off.  Other times it will display either random posts or two of the same.

Thnx

Many thanks

Rob1n

• Similar Content

• mtaus
      By mtaus+
      I'm trying to add a Careers page to a site to display job openings. The plan is to create a Post using a subcategory 'Careers' and then display those on the page. All of the post sections in PL seem to include images and there's no obvious way to remove them or include an excerpt from the post. 
      Any suggestions?
    • Dan Haddock
      By Dan Haddock
      Hi Pagelines team and wider community,
      I am looking to develop a single post page for my blog. I have read over an old article on the subject, however the link provided on achieving this goal was giving me security warnings. Is there any way I can get round this?
      Secondly, I have had a root around the .zip file provided on my sites backup, however was unable to locate any file in there with the name of Single.php. Does this file exist in the Pagelines theme?
      By the way, this is the unsafe article: http://support.pagelines.me/docs/customization/create-a-custom-page-template/ (Click at your peril).

• mrhinsh
      By mrhinsh+
      I have found that many of the components, especially lists, do not work in the Edge browser. 
      For example https://nkdagility.com/ has 6 video boxes that only render in Chrome and do not show in Edge.
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      On my site www.modishmel.com I'm seeing the "blog post title" within the "pins" plugin section breaking words into multiple lines. See screenshot attached.
      Only seeing it in Firefox. Can you help?

• Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I haven't figured out how to get the "Sync Loaded Item" option in templates menu of Platform 5 to stay checked. It doesn't give me an option to save settings when I select it, and when I select it then click off the editor, it unselects. Also if I select it before loading a template, it doesn't stay checked there either.  Whats going on?