Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith Vaugh

Header/navi resizing on scroll

Keith Vaugh

Hi All

Is there a method of resizing the header in DMS and getting it to stick to the top of the page similar to this tutorial:

http://callmenick.com/2014/02/18/create-an-animated-resizing-header-on-scroll/

I have tried to achieve something similar with the navi section but have not had any success (see this thread: http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/37015-fixed-navbar-resize-logo-on-scroll/)

Ideally what I want to achieve is a larger logo on the page with the menu's beside it, but you scroll down the page the result is to have the navi bar at the top (small logo and menus beside)

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Danny

Hi Keith,

The guide you linked may work. However, our staff can not provide support for this kind of customization unfortunately. If you require assistance in getting this to work or something similar, you will need to contact one of our PageLines Pros here - http://docs.pagelines.com/resources

Please search our forums, before posting!

Keith Vaugh

Thanks Danny

I was wondering where the pros was located now.

Although I'm going to give it a go and see how I get on. I think it is mostly straight forward, and have it working outside of DMS just need to figure out how to add it next. Is there any guides and tutorials out there that you are aware of that explains how to create a section for DMS?

Thanks

Keith

• Similar Content

• Paul
      By Paul+
      I was surprised to see I had no menu today - out of the blue - its actually moved to the bottom of the page!  After hours of fiddling and disabling every single plugin, leaving just plagelines the issue is still present.  See video for a basic text box - I moved it into the head and it jumps to the bottom and shows just above the footer but below the main content.  I have a temp fix by placing the menu into the first row on the main content but it does mean other than my home page, all other pages have no menu.  A quick fix is very urgent for this bug.
      https://thelaptopfixers.com

• russe-intensif
      By russe-intensif+
      Hi team,
      checking my site today, i'm surprised to see my MegaNav all in bottom of the pages, while it's in header.
      After getting to change it in couple of pages onto Template part (too time consuming !), i'm desperate and ask you for help :-)
      apprendre-le-russe-avec-ania.fr
      Thank you in advance !

• kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,
      After I installed platform 5, a Scroll Nav stopped working properly. It stopped following down as I scroll down the screen and it is very frustrating....
      I tried to add a new Scroll Nav, deactivated platform 5 or whatever I could think of to refresh to get the function back but nothing works out...
      Please please please help me wise folks out there!
      Thanks,
    • kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,
      After I installed platform 5, a Scroll Nav stopped working properly. It stopped following down as I scroll down the screen and it is very frustrating....
      I tried to add a new Scroll Nav, deactivated platform 5 or whatever I could think of to refresh to get the function back but nothing works out...
      Please please please help me wise folks out there!
      Thanks,
    • decmech
      By decmech+
      Hey Guys,
      Having some issues with the dropdowns for the Navi in DMS. For some reason I can't have any more than 2 levels in the dropdown. The cursor is hovering over RPAS Training (and the arrow to indicate more is visible) but no matter what browsers, it never shows up. Also inspecting the HTML shows that the additional fields are not there.
      I have inspected the PHP and cannot see anything that is limiting the number of levels. Any assistance to get the additional levels showing would be great.