Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

claire pickle

Where can I get clean copy of a jquery.js file?

claire pickle

Hi there

I need a clean copy of pagelines/js/jquery.js  as mine seems to have been compromised and is triggering google malware reports and making all my pages redirect to some pay per click site.  I deleted it from the host and the warnings and redirects stop.  I had a quick look/search through it but it's huge and I'm not really sure what I'm looking for.

I had a look on git hub but couldn't find a set of files that had this particular file in it. 

Many Thanks

Claire

Simon

PageLines themes do not bundle a jquery file, they use the one built into WordPress itself. Whats the URL to the site?

claire pickle

Hi Simon

The site is www.seehearvisibility.org.uk.  Everything still works with the file deleted, it was in the pagelines folders.

Claire

Simon

Id be more worried about how the file got there to be honest, probably your site, or server is infected by a worm.

claire pickle

Problem started the day after our hosts 'upgraded' us to a alledgedly better server, apache is version 2.2.3. I will contact them to see if they have had reports from any other sites.

It's strange the file only appeared in the pagelines folder and not the other theme folders though, a secondary symptom is that our wordpress stats have stopped working.  

Think it may be time to look for a new host.

Thanks

Claire