Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

orangecricket

NavBanner dropdown on Hover

orangecricket

- If this is a duplicate I apologize, I don't see my first attempt to post this in the forum.

I purchase the Navbanner and I love it but I needed it to drop down on hover for sub menus. I checked the Demo before purchase and the demo dropped down when I moused over it so I assumed it would be as easy as checking a box like the Navbar but I don't see this option anywhere. Am I missing something?

Is there an easy way to make my submenus drop down on hover like the Demo?

Thanks!

James Giroux

Hey There,

Thanks for the question!  This is a setting controlled by PageLines' site settings.  If you go to the Site Settings panel in the toolbar and then look at the Layout/Nav panel, on the right side there's an option for how the hover functionality works.  check the option you would like and it will work with most navigation sections.

All the best!

James.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

orangecricket

Hi James,

Thank you for your response! I just double checked the site settings Layout/Nav panel and it is set for hover. I refreshed and republished hoping for some reason maybe it hadn't taken effect but it still doesn't seem to allow the drop down without clicking the Nav. I double checked the Primary navigation was set (not sure if this makes a difference) and it is. Is there anything else that could be causing it not to drop down on hover?

Thank you!

orangecricket

Never mind on this question I got it solved. It started working after I set the "front page" through wordpress settings. 

Thank you again for you help and great navbanner I will definitely be purchasing the unlimited usage for my other sites!

• Similar Content

• tkpagelines
      By tkpagelines+
      Hi there ,
      i would like to change the color of menu items on hover and the current menu item. Both should have the same color, but not the color given of the theme scheme.
      Any suggestions ? Maybe a css snippet ?

Thanks
    • Kedark
      By Kedark+
      Hi,
      how to set the menu navi:
      - The background color when you expand a submenu,
      - Background color on mouseover,
      - The color of the text,
      - Width of submenu
      Please help, nowhere in the forum I have not found the answers to these questions ..
      Regards
      RKA

• mistrmint
      By mistrmint+
      Site : http://fireworxmedia.yourdemosite.co.za/
      I need to change the second menu items on hover to different colors.
      i.e factual needs to be blue on hover, fiction red on hover, etc. etc.
      then on the sub menu of factual, all need to hover blue with the main menu factual item staying as blue,
      and the sub menu of fiction needs to hover red with fiction item staying as red.
      etc. etc.

For the life of me I cannot figure it out.
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      Feature request / state of the art idea
      Could you add to any Extension
      where there is an "Image" available  (eg. box Image, Image, etc.) and a "link" ist added >>> a HOVER funktionality <<<< This allows than the user to
      add an image (taking the same properes from the original / no changes allowed) advanced you could add a "transition"  and/or  "opacy"
    • amb62137
      By amb62137
      Hi there,
      I am trying to change an image on hover using either MediaBox or TextBox. The image is manually inserted using the HTML box.