Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fullcontact

Tabbed Pro Pricing Option

fullcontact

Propricing allows for one Link URL and 1 Link Text for each pricing Col. in the table.

Many times when a particular option is being sold it would be nice to have the option to add a "Billed Monthly" or "Billed Yearly" link for the same col.

So what I'm looking to do is:

1. Find a way to either split the single button in each col. into two separate buttons each with it's own direct link to a billing system/ gateway that is set for the monthly or yearly option.

or

2.  have separate propricing sections in  a tabbed view.  For example the first default tab would display the "billed monthly" table and the second tab would have a cloned version with the "billed yearly' button.

I'm looking for suggestions... just want to reduce the number of steps/choices/screens the buyer has to go through when ordering.

Start-Build-Grow Your WordPress Powered Business

James Maduk - http://www.wpgrow.com

Danny

Hi,

Unfortunately, both suggestions you mention would require rewriting the section, which isn't something we provide support for. You could attempt this yourself by creating a child section via a child theme, if you're not comfortable doing this, then you will likely need to either code it yourself via HTML or see if there is a plugin on the WordPress plugin repository.

Please search our forums, before posting!

fullcontact

Thanks Danny,

Not the answer I wanted to hear :-) I'll take code it then..

Start-Build-Grow Your WordPress Powered Business

James Maduk - http://www.wpgrow.com

Danny

I will mention your suggestions/ideas to our developers.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Jason
      By Jason+
      Any chance you can add anchors to the tabs shortcode (similar to ultimate shortcode plugin)?
      Just annoying having to use that plugin rather than pagelines one

<h2>Tabs anchors</h2> [su_tabs] [su_tab title="Tab 1" anchor="First"] Tab 1 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 2" anchor="Second"] Tab 2 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 3" anchor="Third"] Tab 3 content [/su_tab] [/su_tabs] Use next links to switch this tabs <a href="#First">Open tab 1</a> | <a href="#Second">Open tab 2</a> | <a href="#Third">Open tab 3</a>  
    • medtime
      By medtime+
      Hello,
      We are using ProPricing but We cant change the colors from the Table. 
      How can we change it? It is all grey and we would like to add colors according our identity.
      Best,

• mrhinsh
      By mrhinsh+
      Guys,
       The ProPricing plugin does not seam to render shortcodes.

I am using WP-Types, and as you can see the shortcode is rendered in the "Elements" but not in the "ProPricing".
      Can we get a fix?
    • claudedagenais
      By claudedagenais+
      I know this has been asked before, but here we go again...
      I need a legacy section, ProPricing I think it was called, but have no way to find it and it is not in my account... Can you either create a place to get access to the legacy sections or in this case put the ProPricing in my account.
      Thank you and have a great day.
    • norbert
      By norbert
      With the great options to make price tables, i would skip the button under every option. But .... how can I do this?