Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toddlo

Formatting problems

toddlo

I am designing a new website and am getting spotty results with QuickSlider. Sometimes it shows up where it's supposed to -- about 10px below the header. Other times it shows up about 200px below the header and sometimes it will pop into place and sometimes not. I have look at it with Firebug and am unable to determine extra padding etc. Any ideas? See http://69.195.124.92/~onezeri8/draft/

Danny

Hi,

Can you disable all active plugins, remove all custom CSS, script you have added and see if the issue persists please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

toddlo

OK. Did that. Problem persists...

toddlo

OK. Did that. Problem persists...

Danny

Can you export your site settings, including templates etc.. (pretty much everything) via the DMS export options and then upload the file to DropBox or something similar. Then I can try this on my test site. It's just that if you have removed all custom code/scripts and disable all active plugins, then the issue is either something I am unable to see on your template or the issue lies with your server.

toddlo

Can I just give you admin access and you can do what you want? User ........ password ........

batman

Hi toddlo

I deleted the pass and user for security reasons, this is a public forum, please try to write a email to Danny.

Please, you change the password quickly 

;)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

toddlo

Where would I write to Danny?

batman

Hi again
Please, wait the Danny ´s reply for the email.

;)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny

Can you send me a PM with the following info please.

* A link to this topic so I know what your PM is regarding

* A link to the site in question

* Your admin username/password

* Disable all active plugins

* Remove all custom CSS/LESS and scripts you may have added.

toddlo

And where/how do I send a pm?

Danny

You send the PM via the forums, at the top right hand corner you should see your username, click there and in the drop down menu, select Personal Messenger.

toddlo

OK, but I need faster responses than 24 hours. I'm trying to launch a site!

Danny

I believe this is a hosting issue, your site was taking far too long to load. So I then performed a reverse IP check on the IP and the results were that you have over 700 other website on the same server as your own.

Therefore, the likely cause of the issue is a performance issue which is causing the scripts to not load as intended. I highly recommend you switch host as soon as possible, as shared hosting is very very poor hosting. I suggest checking out FlyWheel.

https://cloudup.com/cq-4ajcYAFB

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?