This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Excerpts cant work

Hi, i'm using Pinspro now

i have a problem( ha, another problem..)

why i cant do it like these:

i cant show Excerpts for template "PinsPro | Pins List" 

else other post-template can do that

Why ?

here is my screenshot

p.s i tried turn off all plugins, but has same problem...

The screenshots are giving a 404, can you please correct this error so we can see your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

finally, I modified the code.

I think it's very tricky...

pinspro blog list template 

PinsPro does not require modifying the code to get excerpts to work. The excerpts work out of the box, you can see this on our demo site and I have just tried this myself. If excerpts are working, then you're either adding something to your posts that is preventing the excerpt from working or you have a plugin preventing them from displaying.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Dan Haddock
      By Dan Haddock
      Hi Pagelines team and wider community,
      I am looking to develop a single post page for my blog. I have read over an old article on the subject, however the link provided on achieving this goal was giving me security warnings. Is there any way I can get round this?
      Secondly, I have had a root around the .zip file provided on my sites backup, however was unable to locate any file in there with the name of Single.php. Does this file exist in the Pagelines theme?
      By the way, this is the unsafe article: http://support.pagelines.me/docs/customization/create-a-custom-page-template/ (Click at your peril).
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      How can I remove the "next post" links below each post page? 
      Before we had a related post section, but I can't find it among any functions, widgets etc. 

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?