Sign in to follow this  
julesmoretti

bbPress Forum Theme Set Up Issues

julesmoretti

So I am giving a shot at setting up the forum using the bbpress package. On http://test2.gradiduncut.com/forum/ So far I followed the instructions from here (http://www.pagelines.com/docs/bbpress-forums) But I was not able to cypher the "Uploading and Activating your bbPress Theme for the First Time:" As most of this was written for Station Pro, and I want to use it with Platform Pro. So what are the next steps please? I have deep integrated it by putting

require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '../../wp-load.php');

in the bb-config file that is located in the "forum" folder in the root of the site. I have activated the widget bb template pack. And right now I am on standby for more detailed and evident explanation to advance. Looking forward to your response. Thank you

julesmoretti

Thank you for doing that. That is very productive. Yes I still have a question. I do not seem to have or understand where to locate the "Forum file" or something called "ForumTheme" anywhere. Could you enlighten me to where that is located in the first place? Places I looked into without success: Platformpro.zip bbpress-1.0.2.zip buddypress.zip Thank you

bryan-hadaway

Developer support will continue soon... Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

the forum theme "PlatformForum" is part of the dev license. You won't see if you have a single Pro license.

julesmoretti

THAT kinda sucks. The only reason why I spent $100 was for the forum section. Can I get a refund then. Because that is kinda ridiculous to me to not have that for that price?

julesmoretti

Do you know what mine is worth? Thats not really a pro consumer game to play for positive customer relations.

julesmoretti

Anyway. I got the dev version. so I am going through it.