Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sblevins

Logos and Headers

sblevins
Hello,

I am new at using DMS and WordPress, after trying a lot of themes I decided to go with Pagelines, it looks like I can manage to get a website up with it,

I have a couple questions if it is OK

I have started out with the Iblogpro6 theme. I may have missed some items in tutorials and documentation, sorry, but I wanted to ask how to change the iBlogPro6 in the header to the name of my company, I do not want to upload a logo, I simply want to type the name of my company, change the font type and color. 

I would also like to put the navigation menu on the gray bar that appears in the header area, remove the search tool from the gray bar and maybe change the color of the gray bar if possible. 

Any other pointers and advice would be appreciated 

thank you very much

Danny

HI,

1. To display your company or sites name as text, the best course of action would be to use a TextBox instead. As the header in iBlogPro supports only logo images.

2. In regards to your navigation question, would it be possible for you to provide a link to the site in question so we can take a closer look and also, could you provide a concept image of how you would like your navigation to look please.

Please search our forums, before posting!