This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blog does not show video

i use the voyant theme, website is www.vmhdigital.nl, I insert a youtube vide, embed the code but this is not reflected in the blog, i do not understand why

by the way, how do I add a screenshot to this topic?

Voyant is a third party theme and PageLines staff are unable to provide support. Therefore, in future can you be sure to post your topic in the correct forum please. Any questions related to third party products, need to be posted in the store forum, I have moved your topic to this forum and also tmeister mentioned the developer of Voyant so he will be notified of your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Can you please provide me the video URL to test?

the video do not show at all? do you see just a white space o nothing?

Enrique Chavez - Premium DMS Themes, Sections and Plugins.

• Similar Content

• pehja
      By pehja+
      https://pehjaproduction.se/webbdesign/  Video is not showing up in Journey section. Why? I have entered this in the settings 
    • dougalperman
      By dougalperman+
      Hi there,
      I'm a big fan of Pagelines, and have been for years.
      I'm trying to control the size of video embeds and having some difficulty. I see that I can just paste the Vimeo video URL into the post and an embed widget will automatically appear, which is great. But the embed box created is much taller that the video (689 x 1000 pixels) so the content sits in the middle of a tall black box, which looks awkward.
      I tried using the full iFrame embed code from Vimeo, which solved the disproportionate embed frame size (or aspect ratio) issue, but despite specifying the dimensions I want (690 x 388), the videos displayed on the post are sized at 300 x 150 pixels.
      I can't work out how to change either.
      I'm using the latest version of Pagelines Framework (Pro) with the Agency them.
      Any help or advice very much appreciated.
    • BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hi Everyone,
      I am having issues with being able to post to my blog with platform 5. Currently when i click publish, it just shows the homepage of MoonBodySoul.com. That is until i open the page editor and change the scope from "All of type: Posts" to "Current Page Only". Then I have to re-insert the menu header as well. This seems like a really dumb process. In past versions of pagelines, I could just post a blog and the menu would be there and there would be no formatting issues. What can I do to fix this?
    • tforasiepi
      By tforasiepi+
      How do you move the thumbnail on a blog post?  I need the thumbnails for the blogroll page, but they show up at the top of the actual post page.  Normally, this would be fine, but I've been requested to put it under the blog title.  Any suggestions?
    • tforasiepi
      By tforasiepi+
      My client is asking for a new blog layout similar to the one found here:  http://blog.perkinswill.com/pokemon-augmented-reality-and-the-future-of-urban-design/ 
      They have a splashy full-width background image overlaid with part of the blog and one sidebar.  The navigation arrows send you to the next post.
      Does anyone know if this is even possible using Framework 5?  If so, can you send me some advice on how to get here?
      Totally stuck!