Sign in to follow this  
sokoto

How to customize Highlight Page

sokoto

I am trying to customize the highlight page. http://margehernandez.com/rave/highlight-page Everytime I go to Pages->Sponsors I fix where it says "Highlight Your Content" and the paragraph below that, I hit save and it reverts back to it. How do I customize that? Also I am creating a site for a rave business in california what plugins do you reccomend as far as ordering tickets via paypal, calendar of events etc? I am very new to wordpress.

bryan-hadaway

Is your theme and WordPress up to date? Thanks, Bryan

sokoto

I believe so I have everything Updated, I just installed the newest wordpress like two days ago and this template yesterday or so.

cmunns

To make certain changes like that you need to paste code into the Settings - Custom Code - Custom CSS section of your theme. This will top-align your text in the feature ` .fcontent { margin-top:5px; } `

sokoto

Ok I will fool around with that but what about how to customize the highlight page?

Andrew

Are you adding text to the option on the 'add new page' page?

sokoto

Im on this page http://margehernandez.com/rave/highlight-page In WP Admin I went to Pages-> Sponsors(Highlight Page) Then I am editing the text in the stationpro pages options, and it doesnt update it. "Highlight Title (Highlight Page Template) The title in the highlight section of the highlight page (preformatted inside an H1 tag)."

sokoto

Fixed it myself yesterday it wouldnt update, I dont know why. Also do you guys reccomend any plugins in for a site dedicated to big raves. As far as a ticket plugin etc other plugins.