Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

margie

iBlogPro6 remove grey line that appears under each menu item in widgetizer in footer and under each image in flipper

margie

Hi-

In my footer, I have a columnizer set up with a widgetizer in it.  The widgetized area contains one widget with two custom menus.  Everything works great except for the gray line under each menu item that spans the width of the set column (currently set at grid column for each widget-6).  The gray line also shows up under the images in my flipper box (under Flipper Meta, I have the code- -to remove the dates;  I also have a shortcode to remove the karma sitewide).  Is there someway to get rid of the gray lines?

Thanks so much and have a great day.

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

To remove the line under the Flipper section, simply remove the iDivider section from your template.

To remove the lines from your footer navigation menus, add the following to your custom CSS:

#columnizeru07ljko li {
  border-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
}

Danny

No problem.

• Similar Content

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Hello
      Am upgrading a site made in DMS2 to Pl5. Have run into several snags I didn't anticipate from DMS sections the client liked and was used to in DMS not being available in Pl5.
      Currently trying to recreate the "Columnizer" I used for the footer in cassClayton.com. Using the "sitemap footer" section, however that gives options for 3 menus plus a text ares (plus some socials and copyright text). Well I need the second 2 columns to NOT be menus, but rather the latest Posts and Comments.
      Will appreciate some leads how to make this happen. Perhaps there is a different footer section that's ideal for this? Or should I simply drag a couple Container sections and Text sections to do this?  Also, kindly point me to a reference for shortcodes for "recent posts" and "comments".
      Also, I loved the "RapidTabs" section for sidebars. Is there a replacement for that? Again, I need to find shortcodes for posts/comments, so any leads are much appreciated.
      thanks
      john-erik
      Oh, you can check out the new (PL5 version) of the site underdevelopment at https://cassclayton.com/upgrade/
    • stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • dreamsight
      By dreamsight
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
      Thanks
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      I just installed and added the Flipper section to my home page and it makes my navigation/menu bar items disappear.
      They do show up again when scrolling down and everything seems normal on the other pages.
      http://yemoonyah.com
      Thanks.

• king_kcm
      By king_kcm
      Is there any way to hide the excerpt in Flipper, and the navigation arrows?