Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tcuzzo

Rev Slider

tcuzzo

I would like to move the placement of the title and of the button that I have created.

They are currently center of the image.

http://tnu-usa.azurewebsites.net

How do I raise the title up and make it a size smaller?

How do I lower the more action button lower?

Thanks,

Timm

DMS3

Danny

Hi Timm,

The position of the title and buttons are set via CSS, you can override the CSS positon of each of these elements if you like. To do that you're going to want to inspect the elements using Chrome dev tools and here you will be able to see what CSS is being used, so that you can override it.

Alternatively, you can go the more advanced method and not add a Title via the title option field or fill out the button options. Instead use the Extra Slide Options panel, where you will be able to add your own elements and use the parameters to position your elements how you like.

For more information on this see the link provided in the Extra Slide Options more info button and see my post here - http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28168-revslider-how-to-add-video-and-have-it-resize-properly/page-2#entry171007

Please search our forums, before posting!

tcuzzo

I admit I am not the greatest at CSS, I tried the following and it is not working...any ideas/suggestions?

#revslider-477 > ul > li.element-light.bg-video-canvas > div.caption.slider-content.centered.sfb.stb.tp-caption.start > h2 > span.slide-title { 
  top: 50px;

#revslider-477 > ul > li.element-light.bg-video-canvas > div.caption.slider-content.centered.sfb.stb.tp-caption.start > div.slider-buttons {
    top: 550px;

}

DMS3

Danny

Using CSS you can achieve what you want. However, the code you have above will not do anything on first look and it will require extensive CSS which we do not provide support for, as you will likely need to add additional CSS via media queries for when the RevSlider is acting responsively.

So for me personally, the best method would be to use the Extra Slide options instead. If you go to that option and click the More info, a link will appear with detailed instructions on how to use the option.

Please search our forums, before posting!