Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vladimirtrajkovic

HTTPS error message

vladimirtrajkovic

Dears,

My hosting provider has installed SSL certificate for my website today and provided me with static ip address.

The problem is that I cannot browse my website since I receive the following message in my browser after I type my website name: htechnews.com

------------------------------------

Fatal error: Call to a member function section_template() on a non-object in /home/vladimir/public_html/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/editor/editor.handler.php on line 998

------------------------------------

I tried to configure the https protocol in WordPress by changing the url address, also I have installed the WordPress SSL plugin, tried several options but I cannot solve the issue.

Even if I type the static IP address in the browser 108.175.148.231 I receive the same error message.

Could you please help since my site is down?! Please have in mind that I am not a developer so please use if it is possible more convenient non-developer wording in your answer :-)

Thanks,

Vladimir

Simon

What section did you have at the top?

vladimirtrajkovic

If you mean at the top of my website it is widget with headers

vladimirtrajkovic

But I think that I have much worst problem since I cannot even open my DMS editor, i.e. I receive this message, and I don't have slow connection. Do you know how to fix this?

Oops, There may be an issue loading.

DMS typically loads in less than 5 seconds. Please check for Javascript or PHP errors.
(Typically, slow or incomplete loading is related to plugin conflicts or server issues.)
View the Troubleshooting Guide

vladimirtrajkovic

DMS Proffesional Tools Plugin is the problematic plugin! Could you see what is the problem? If I deactivate the plugin than everything works fine.