Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

margie

iBlogPro6 iHeader change color of menu items as screen is made smaller

margie

Hi- currently when I drag my screen to make it smaller (i.e., responsive), the menu items (the text) stay white but the background changes from dark gray to white, making the list items very difficult to see as I shrink the screen.  Im guessing this is somewhere in the css but I can't locate it.  How would I change the background to remain the same as I shrink the screen?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Danny

HI Margie,

Would it be possible for you to provide a link to the site in question please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

You can send me a PM with the URL for your site.

Danny

Please update to the latest version of iBlog, as we are unable to provide support to users running out of date version. Once updated, see if this resolves your issue, if it doesn't reply here and we can take another look.

However, as far as I can see the issue you have is that you have included a full width logo into your navigation, where as it is intended to be a icon or very small logo image. That could well be the cause of the issue.

• Similar Content

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Hi guys
      Just what is the recommended way to control color in top navigation bar? Which of the Navs (menu or megamenu, etc) is best to use?
      I have a simple Menu contained in a Container in the Header area of site being developed: http://janerichardsonmack.com/JRMClone am going crazy trying to figure out how to control the color of the text when it collapses to a mobile hamburger/Show Menu abreiviation when I shrink the screen to see what it looks like on mobile, or use Chrom/Firfow Responsive View. Menu text is "whitish" when full nav available, but almost unreadable and dark when Moblie toggle shows!!! Have tried adjusting Font/Color for both the container and menu sections, to no avail. Have looked as CSS in Inspector and can't find where color is set to dark.
      Thanks
    • fancoder
      By fancoder+
      Changing the color of the nav bar from grey to another color
    • gavred
      By gavred+
      Hi Guys, 

I'm trying to enable the iHeader Section Dropdown on this page; http://www.noelgroup.ie/ascension-executive-recruitment/

But i'm getting a funny result. I've followed the instructions as outlined by adding megamenu to the class for the menu but I'm not having any luck..

"Want full width, multi column "mega menu" or "Panel Menu"? Simply add a class of "megamenu" or "panelmenu" to the list items using the WP menu creation tool."

I've added it as a class to just the single dropdown page and to all of the pages in the menu, and to all of the pages in the menu bar the dropdown page. 

Any advice or suggestions as to how i might go about resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

N.B. The Menu it is supposed to display is the one on this page - http://www.noelgroup.ie/career-advice/with the addition of a dropdown under career advice. 
    • Yeison Restrepo
      By Yeison Restrepo
      Hello,

I am writing because i have a problem: when i activate the iheader in the modern-flat style, the drop-down menus are hiding behind the islider. If i switch to the classic style, the menus work fine. I am attaching some screenshots of the problem.

Google Drive --> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw_s9J0j-S1zMXlaQlBhVTVQX3c&usp=sharing

Thanks.

• margie
      By margie
      Hi-
      I currently use iHeader navigation at the top of my site.  I have replaced the home icon with our company logo and have checked Hide Logo under the iHeader Logo (because in full screen mode-on a laptop-I don't want one one logo stacked on top of the other).  However, when I drag the screen to make it smaller the home icon disappears.  Is there a way to make the iHeader logo only appear as the screen becomes smaller?

Thanks so much for you assistance.