Sign in to follow this  
elizabethfarmer

Featured Sliders Not Showing Name or Number

elizabethfarmer

I have all of the Featured Sliders up on the EcoPro and configured exactly how I want them. They were all working perfectly, and now the only thing appearing is the pause/play button. I've double checked and triple checked all the configurations and they're all set correctly. Additionally, I've tried deleting them all and setting up new sliders - same problem. Help, anyone?

Andrew

what were you doing when this happened? Maybe plugin or markup issue? Are you running Firebug?

elizabethfarmer

I wasn't doing anything. It was working one day, then I visited our page a few days later and it wasn't working. I haven't added any additional plugins since then. I have Firebug on my computer but I haven't used it.

bryan-hadaway

Let's get a link so we can see the issue live. In the meantime you may also want to check your site for markup error: http://validator.w3.org/ Thanks, Bryan

elizabethfarmer

Just figured it out. Mailchimp "Join mailing list" was a problem. Thanks, guys!!!

bryan-hadaway

Hmm, if you can't think of anything you changed is there anyone else that has access to the site that might have made a change. Very unlikely, but possible... something you did the very last time you worked on the site might be the culprit or the conflict, but you might have not seen the issue because everything was already cached and cookies were set, but had been cleared by the time you viewed it next. Just in case retrace your steps to the very last time you made changes... maybe a new plugin was installed that cause a conflict for example. Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

Ah, wonderful to see you got it fixed, we have seen problems with MailChimp in the past. Thanks, Bryan