Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jpdoty

Blocks rather than Icons and RevSlider Questions

jpdoty

Website URL: [hidden - please PM me]
Framework Version: 2.1.6.1
WordPress Version: 4.0
Plugins in Use: Branding DMS, DMS Pro Tools, Pagelines Updater, S2Member Framework
Server/Host: Private Server

Hello. I am having an issue where blocks display rather than font-awesome (see the attached screenscapture). However, this issue resolves if I'm logged into wordpress. Also, you can see the menu and search icons display incorrectly as well.

I was also wondering how to disable the "pause on mouse hover" for RevSlider in DMS 2?

Thanks for your time.

Could this topic please be marked as private as this site has yet to launch.

Best,

jp

Danny

HI,

Please refrain from private messaging me unless I request you to do so. This is due to a script I have set where I do not see private messages unless I accept the username of the user, which prevents spam. It was only by chance I seen your PM.

We also do not mark any topics as private, as this is an open forum.

In regards to your issue, the first site Hip.... is giving me a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable, so you're going to need to speak to your host regarding this issue.

In regards to the other site Exhib... you have DMS installed incorrectly, you currently have DMS installed in a directory called dms_v2. DMS needs to be installed in a directory called dms. So to resolve this you're going to need to correct the directory name. This should resolve your issue in regards to your font icons not appearing.

Also, you're unable to stop the hover to pause functionality, the only way you could do this would be with either jQuery or editing the sections code yourself. This isn't something we provide support for.

Please search our forums, before posting!

jpdoty

Hi Danny,

I apologize for the PM.

I have resinstalled DMS to a /dms directory as you specified but am still seeing the issue. Are you able to see the display issue from your end? I re-attached a screencapture.

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

JP

HI,

Please refrain from private messaging me unless I request you to do so. This is due to a script I have set where I do not see private messages unless I accept the username of the user, which prevents spam. It was only by chance I seen your PM.

We also do not mark any topics as private, as this is an open forum.

In regards to your issue, the first site Hip.... is giving me a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable, so you're going to need to speak to your host regarding this issue.

In regards to the other site Exhib... you have DMS installed incorrectly, you currently have DMS installed in a directory called dms_v2. DMS needs to be installed in a directory called dms. So to resolve this you're going to need to correct the directory name. This should resolve your issue in regards to your font icons not appearing.

Also, you're unable to stop the hover to pause functionality, the only way you could do this would be with either jQuery or editing the sections code yourself. This isn't something we provide support for.

jpdoty

Also, in your opinion, do you think it could be caused by a permissions issue with WordPress core files? The issue never seems to exist when I'm logged in.

Best,

jp