Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chamois_blanc

iCallout Callout Text Wrapper not working

chamois_blanc

Hi,

The iCallout section has a "Callout Text Wrapper" option allows to select the header style (h1 to h6). But it's not working font-size wise. I see the header style getting added but iCallout is adding its own font size and line height:

.section-icallout .format-inline .icallout-head
  font-size: 37px;
  line-height: 1em;

Here is the code from the section style.css. It looks inconsistent. The text on top of button format does not have a font size or line height. Whereas the inline format does:

section-icallout {

text-align: center;
        .icallout-head{

margin-bottom:12px;
        }
        .format-inline{
                .icallout-head{
                        font-size: 37px;
                        line-height: 1em;
                }
                .icallout-head,
                .icallout-action{
                        display: inline-block;
                        margin: 10px 15px;

vertical-align: top;
                }
        }

}

Gilles

Danny

Hi Giles,

I am not quite sure what you're referring to. Therefore, would it be possible for you to provide a link to the site in question and go into more detail regarding your issue please. Also, provide screenshots if they will help us identify your problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

chamois_blanc

Hi Danny,

The icallout section is hidden currently on my website so it won't help much. If you define an iCallOut section to use "Text/Button Inline" as 'CallOut Format', you will see that 'CallOut Text Wrapper' has no effect whatsoever. Choosing any h1/h2/.../h6 does not change the text font size.

PS: My name has two Ls in it, it's not a typo :)

Danny

I am having no issues with the iCallout title using any of the header tags that I set.

Text/Button inline

H1 - https://cloudup.com/cEZ1X_v0SpV

H2 - https://cloudup.com/c2xO4GoRIJV

The same goes for the rest.

Text On Top

H1 - https://cloudup.com/cGwkbqejYXy

H3 - https://cloudup.com/cpTKeE20Eyi

chamois_blanc

Hi Danny,

It is clear from your screenshots that in the first case (Text/Button inline), the text looks exactly the same. Which is not what's supposed to happen if you're using h1 in one case and h2 in another case. You can look at the computed css values and you will see that the font size hasn't changed.

This is not the case in the Text On Top case where you can see the font-size change with h1 versus h3.

Danny

I have Reported to our tracker.

• Similar Content

• MissT
      By MissT+
      Hi there,

How exactly can I add a new colour for the iCallout button please in DMS2? I've tried changing the color with CSS of an existing colour selection which works fine but I can't get the hover color to change - tried many different things with CSS but the hover color won't change.

So is there an easy way to add your own custom colours?  I've looked at the less file for the iCallout section and there are no colors set there. I've also looked at the colors less file and there are some button colors there but I don't think these are the same ones that set the iCallout button colours.

Strangely there is no yellow to select in the iCallout drop down list.

Many thanks in advance!
    • trace
      By trace
      When bringing in new "sections", I can never get consistency with edits. For example: I'll bring "iCallout"  into the template. Make the edits. Refresh and boom... everything is screwed up. Take a look at the attached image for a visual experience of this problem.

Not only does it revert to before I brought in "iCallout", but it removes CSS styles I've applied to the template and other edited sections. To fix this, I just load in my saved template. However, now I'm back at step 1 and cannot pull in "iCallout" without this problem happening again.

This happens with other sections too. Not just "iCallout". Sometimes (rarely) it works. Most of the time it does not. I've tried deactivating all my plugins but still get the problem. Everything is up-to-date.

Why is this happening? This is a core feature of DMS that I can't get to work consistently. What should I try?

Website = http://boostsouthwestoregon.org/

Edit: I attached the wrong image. Right image here -> 
    • toddlo
      By toddlo
      How do I change the color of an iCallout button? Unlike other areas there is no place to specify a hex code or a style class. This is an example of where Pagelines is incredibly sophisticated in some areas but utterly lacking in some of the basics. Pagelines makes it easy to do difficult things but difficult to do easy things sometimes...
    • thk0418
      By thk0418+
      Solved