Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

margie

iBlogPro6 iBox change shape from circle to square for image

margie

Hi,

I am using the iBox component.  Currently, the view port for the image is a circle, ie., a circle frames the image.  Is there a way to change it to a box or square and if yes, how would I do this?

Thank you.

Simon

Just change the border radius with some css, its set to 500 to make it a circle.

margie

thanks-is there a way to adjust the border-radius on a specific page only?  I have tried putting "border-radius: 0px;" in the inline CSS styling box but it won't take.  any help would be greatly appreciated-thank you.

Danny

If you want to change the style of a section on a specific page, then you will want to prefix your CSS with the page-id-X class. You can find the ID of your page, by either viewing the body tag for that page using Chromes dev tools or visiting the Page Handling tab in the DMS Toolbar.

Once you have the page ID, you will need to prefix your CSS like so:

.page-id-X .section-ibox .ibox-media .media-type-image {

border-radius: 0;
}

Replace X with the id value. However, on special pages, there will be no id available, this usually occurs on pages like the blog page or home. If this is the case then you replace the page-id-X class with .home or .blog etc...

Please search our forums, before posting!