Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claude203

WHP6: Where is the CSS "metabar-pad" text color defined?

Claude203
I would like to change the color of the dynamically created Author, Comments, and Categories text in the "metabar-pad" container, since right now it is unseen (most likely white on white).

I'm familiar with how to use LESS/CSS. However, I can't find where that container CSS is defined.

Could you please let me know where/how?

Thank you.

Claude Johnson
BlackFives.org

Claude203

Yes.

I did go into the LESS/CSS and change the meta bar definition:

#page .metabar-pad {
a:link { color: #FF0000; }
}

But this doesn't fully solve the problem as some of the text still does not show up. I believe that the issue is not just with the meta bar but rather with any/all links (the subject of a different topic I posted).

Claude Johnson
BlackFives.org

Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• tomtwigg
      By tomtwigg+
      There are some Impulse qualities (title, subtitle, alignment, overlay opacity) that I would like to modify, but when I view source I see that unlike other feature sliders that I've used with PageLines, Impulse seemed to be completely executed via script. Usually I would identify the div class or ID and change via LESS/CSS, but I've not a clue as to how to do it with Impulse. Any help is greatly appreciated.
      -Tom
    • floydwebb
      By floydwebb+
      I can't get my less?CSS window to open. Any ideas of the probable issue?

• micstepl
      By micstepl+
      the less/css box in the right edit bar is too small !!!
      You lose overview & scrolling is pain.
      make AUTO ... as large as the window height  make available in PL-Setting (als up to now in DMS)
    • anislagan
      By anislagan+
      Hi,

I have tried modifying the slider using CSS but so far have a hard time doing so.

Is there a quick css property that I can modify to increase and decrease the default height?

Thanks,
      Jorge
    • anislagan
      By anislagan+
      Hi there,

How do you change the default color for whitehouse pro slider left pane (see that attached image)?

Thanks,
      Jorge