Sign in to follow this  
taxguycpa

Post Author Info

taxguycpa    0
taxguycpa

Hi, When I use the post author info template above the content "which I love". it displays everything but when you click on "view website", it directs the url to myurl/userurl instead of just the user url in the user setup. How do I get it to direct just to the user url? Thanks

cmunns    16
cmunns

Do you have the website: field configured for each user or for your own profile? THat's where it pulls from.

taxguycpa    0
taxguycpa

Yes, like on website under "users" i have just the URL. For some reason its pulling the URL of the blog with the URL from the user profile added to it. Sorry I am a newb but getting better. Thank you for the support you guys are proving to be pretty awesome.

cmunns    16
cmunns

and you have the full URL including the http:// in front for each user?

taxguycpa    0
taxguycpa

I do, it is actually working for my name and not for the other user I have added. Strange.. Any help please many authors want to post and this is a great feature.

cmunns    16
cmunns

I just tested and it works for me for both non-admin and admin users. Try using the same URL that you used, which you know works?

taxguycpa    0
taxguycpa

Ok, I just made a new profile and deleted the old one and it worked, weird.. Thanks!