Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dreamsight

Flipper shows trashed post

dreamsight

When I have the Flipper set to Post Category *Show All* it still shows a page, that has now been deleted, from previous settings.

I've tried Clear all CSS/LESS cached data.

If I select a category it works and only shows posts from that category fine. Set it back to *Show All* and the trashed page, linking to 404, is there.

Any ideas?

http://www.thenosh.co.uk/

Danny

HI,

OK, well this may be a minor bug which I will add to our tracker. However, a simple band aid would be to completely delete the page i.e. have no pages in trash.

Please search our forums, before posting!

dreamsight

Thanks for getting back to me Danny. I had already emptied the trash just in case that would have done it, but it didn't

Danny

Unfortunately, I am unable to recreate this issue. I have jus this moment added a Flipper section to my page, configured it to display the page post type and when I refresh it displays two pages, Sample page and Another page. When I move the Another page to the trash, the Flipper section on reload only displays the Sample page.

Therefore, the issue has to be related to a plugin you're using, have you tried disabling all active plugins ?

Also, when  you say page are you referring to an actual page or a post ? As can't select post category when the page post type is active. As pages do not have categories ?

Danny

With that in mind, I have just this moment also changed the post type to Posts and then selected Show All. I then proceeded to trash a post and when I reloaded my page, the trashed post was not present. Therefore, it has to be related to plugins you have installed, please disable them all and see if this resolves your issue.

dreamsight
I tried turning all the plugins off. 

The editor added a 'page' called /the-not-so-golden-arches/ and was told to redo it (with a different title /not-so-golden-arches/) as a post.

You wont believe this, I've just gone to the site to check the paths and it's sorted itself out. I haven't done anything, honest. Glad you saw it otherwise it looks like I'm making it up :)
Thanks for your help anyway 

Danny

HAHA no problem.

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • dreamsight
      By dreamsight
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
      Thanks
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      I just installed and added the Flipper section to my home page and it makes my navigation/menu bar items disappear.
      They do show up again when scrolling down and everything seems normal on the other pages.
      http://yemoonyah.com
      Thanks.

• king_kcm
      By king_kcm
      Is there any way to hide the excerpt in Flipper, and the navigation arrows?
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      How do I hide (or change) the category title in the Flipper section?
      Could there be a setting for this in the editor?