Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timjay

DMS editor does not work with Wordpress SEO

timjay

The DMS editor only partially shows for me. I can see it, but there are no design functions.

This only occurs when the Wordpress SEO plugin is activated. The issue was brought to WPSEO's attention and apparently the plugin's creator refuses to look into it.

jdevalk commented 17 days ago

Not interested in supporting Pagelines if they're not interesting in fixing it on their end, WP SEO is "only" the most popular plugin.

Im still not 100% sure what he means by this or which one is causing the issue. But when I disable WPSEO the editor returns to normal.

Simon
The plugin works 100%
We use it on the main pl website as well as 1000s of customer sites
Feel free to pm me a login to your site so I can see this happening

timjay

Hmm, actually, it looks like the problem has been fixed. I'm not sure what I did.

Simon
Did you notify yoast?

timjay

they closed the topic immediately after posting that comment.

• Similar Content

• dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      I've been playing with PL5 on a couple of different installations under development and have run into a problem on one installation where the menu appears at the bottom of the page (and the menu is in the header section in the builder).
      In fact everything within 
      <div id="site" class="site-wrap"></div> gets pushed to the bottom of the page.
      I deactivated everything and the menu appeared where it should (at the top). I reactivated one by one and found that the problem returned after reactivating Yoast SEO.

• hansonexperience
      By hansonexperience+
      If if install Wordpress SEO of Joost van de Valk complete DMS layout is broken in Chrome. Safari and Firefox are ok.
      A bug?