DMS 2 Buttons in Fixed Navbar

4 posts in this topic

- DMS 2.1.5 / Skeleton Child

- Hooker 1.5 

I have searched the forums and am just lost on this. Using Hooker I add a hook to navbar_after_menu.

[pl_button type="link-color" link="#" size="large"]Button Text[/pl_button]

Nothing is showing in the navbar.

- I have tried a simple 'hello world' and other hooks (ex: before search).

- I have added a php enable in wp-config and tried adding the above PHP code

Am I missing something? Should I forget about the Hooker plugin?

Do I need to do the hook manually (if so I have a bit learn up on).

Working for me and I just copied and pasted your code. It is most likely, that you're using Navi instead of NavBar.

That would be it. The default DMS comes with navi.. Changed that section to navbar and it is fine. Thank you!! 

No problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• navbar in mobile view
      By micstepl+
      make NavBars (each) choose-able, to break in mobile view "above content" OR "below content"
    • DMS 2 Navbar menu repeats in hamburger mode
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please? 

• Scroll Nav in Safari not properly sticking to NavBar
      By janpeeters+
      I'm using the Scroll Nav extension on It works mostly great but in Safari 9.0.1 it jumps too high when it sticks. Firefox and Chrome latest versions work just fine in the current setup.
      So I'm wondering if the developer of the plugin is around to give me a clue as to how to fix this? I've thought of using the CSS Classes of the Pagelines Pro plugin but couldn't find a way to get it working.
      Thanks for any suggestions.

• Change NavBar Menu alignment and font size
      By saur0+
      Hi, I have managed to change the size of the navbar logo to 75px, but I now want to change the size of the font on the menu (20px) and align the menu vertically to the bottom (so it is in line with the bottom of the logo image). I've been playing around with the CSS but can't seem to get it right, if anyone could give me some pointers it would be much appreciated. 
      The site is if you want to take a look at the source. 

• Hooker - Action Map
      By kellid
      I'm in a dramatic situation.  I have a live site that is totally screwed up and I'm in desperate need to fix it asap.  The site was originally build with Pagelines but have made several upgrades through the years.  With the latest WP upgrade, somehow the action loop I was using on my homepage came through dramatically wrong and not sure how to fix the problem.  I have the Hooker plugin and in need of finding the action map to figure out where to implement the loop and fix the problem.  I found the action map plugin stored on an old hardrive but when activated, I got an error so I quickly deleted it.  I can't find a download or instructions on this anywhere, only broken links and no documentation.   
      Can you please direct me to the action map to use the hooker that I already have or show me the documentation to use this product?  
      Thank you