Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yaerproductions

Cannot Activate Pro on new WP Install

yaerproductions

Hi there,

I am having trouble activating the Pro features on a new install of Wordpress and DMS.

I am using

DMS 1.1.1, with

DMS Professional Tools Plugin 1.7.1

Pagelines Updater Plugin 1.2.1.

When I activated the Pagelines Updater Plugin, I was promted to enter my DMS key, which is for a Pro plan.

When only the Updater is active, I see a heads-up message saying my site is activated to Pro and that I should install the Pro Tools Plugin. But when I install the Pro Tools Plugin, I see a heads-up message that my site is NOT Pro. However, the link to enter the activation code goes nowhere. And through the basic DMS editor, I cannot seem to navigate to a page that will allow me to enter my Pro Activation key anywhere.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the theme and plugins several times. I am using Google Chrome.

I don't think I've ever had this problem in the past, and I've done DMS activations at least 3 other times.

Is there something I'm missing? Do I have a version out of date sowmwhere??

Thank you!!

-

Erica

Danny

HI,

When you have the DMS Pro Tools installed, go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard > PageLines and under the Dashboard menu item, you should see PageLines Licenses, click this and enter your license information there.

https://cloudup.com/c3nBIb-PVpM

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello, inexplicably few signs have appeared at the beginning of each excerpts, removing the option these signs disappear, but appear when I activate it again. You know why happen this?.

Yo can see online here: http://www.latitudestudio.eu/press-news/ 

• dherries
      By dherries
      I am trying to add a widgetizer to my page/post and the system does not let it drag. The system creates  large Widgetizer logo and nothing will happen. What am I doing wrong?  I am using DSM 1.1.9.  Website is www.moveincache.com
    • mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello everyone. :)   Is possible set a selected Section Area to height of window browser with custom CSS, just like DMS2 presets? Someone knows some best practice?   I know how to set to fixed footer, but i think this case of study is different.   Thanks!
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      I have pages that display on phones and pages for desktops/laptops.  The ipad displays the mobile/phone pages but would look far better if they displayed the desktop version.  How/Can I display the desktop version on ipad?  If I cannot do that, can you advise me as to the best course of action?  Thank you.

http://peggygreen.net
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      In between forum posts, I am getting the above response telling me to wait another 57 seconds before posting a second topic.  (WHAAAAT?) To continue with my post, I have to hit the back button only to find that you have erased everything I just wrote. Please explain and fix this immediately.  Thank you.