Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Idesignher

Color Control not responding

Idesignher

I think I'm experiencing a glitch.

In my site options global settings under color control I am applying white #FFFFFF to the body background, page background and content background. I have also uploaded a gradient background image. Yet, when I save and preview my site all I see is my text directly on the background image and the white background that I selected is not there. Yesterday the white background was there, and it seemed to have disappeared when I installed the Facebook plugin, so I deleted the Facebook plugin to see if it would appear again, to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

http://www.poppinbottlesandbrushes.com

Danny

Hi,

Has this been resolved, as I am not seeing your issue I don't believe, when I view your site this is what I am seeing - https://cloudup.com/cqU5gxxEwQ5

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• tranthienkinh
      By tranthienkinh
      Hi everyone,
      When I change colors in Color Control, it doesn't affect on my website: loanbaotinmung.net.
      Could anyone help me, please?
      Thank a lot

• dbrowne02
      By dbrowne02+
      Hi, 

My site options tab isn't working properly. Specifically, when I click on site options every site option --website setup, layout editor...custom code--they are displayed at once. So, when in site options, I can scroll from Website Setup all the way down to custom code.

Also, below the custom code tab there is a clickable spinning wheel that directs to this page http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/6489. 

The only functionality that seems to be lost (at least that I've noticed so far) is that I cannot edit "Select Layout to Edit" within the layout editor. That function is jammed.

I tried deactivating all plugins multiple times, and reactivating. I am deactivating every plugin simultaneously.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Pagelines has worked great so far. Hoping to get this fixed!

Thank you!
    • lboogy
      By lboogy
      In the body of some of my special pages (Galleries, BuddyPress groups, etc.) the actual verbiage comes out grey. THis doesn't show up well against an aqua background. when I try to change the color on the color control panel I cannot find that grey color. I can change headers, primary text and links on regular pages but not the special pages.

Help
    • Erwan
      By Erwan
      Hi,

What are the available selectors and how are we supposed to use them here, that is in the site options ?

Said differently, are these additionnal selectors a way to customize site fonts, aside from / overriding my custom CSS, and if so how ?

For instance, is this a way to adjust the settings of "primary font" for plain post text versus keywords ?

I did'nt find any documentation or forum topics pertaining specifically this .

Thx in advance !