Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GregPf

Masonic Gallery - Sort elements by title

GregPf

Hi all,

Is there a way to sort posts in the masonic gallery by title (alphabetically) instead of by post date or randomly?

Our gallery contains nearly 200 posts that are created & updated automatically with info from our database, so changing the post dates to get the desired order is out of the question.

Thank you,

-G

Danny

Hi,

This isn't possible out of the box, as WordPress doesn't allow you to sort your posts by title by default. Therefore, in order to add this functionality, you will need to customize the section by creating a child of that section via a child theme.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      The Filtering of categories in the Masonic Gallery refreshes back to ALL categories when the DMS Revslider loads a new image?
      Anybody any idea? See Artists Category refreshes back to ALL when the DMS Revslider with images on the top loads a news image on http://www.18hrsfestival.nl/
    • stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • cstudio
      By cstudio
      How do I control the lightbox effect on the plugin "popthumbs"?  On mobile, it opens up much to small then when expanded it opens to large.  I would like to control the the lightbox to like 90% of the viewer window but I can't figure out how/where to control that.
      Site example

Thx
    • Susan
      By Susan+
      I have three items in my Masonic section. I would like them to center on the page. Here is the page on my staging site. What is the CSS code to do this? I don't see another option to handle this.
      Thank you.