Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sonaros

Main Menu Mobile

sonaros

For some reason the words "Main Menu" is not showing up on the nav bar on my mobile devices.  It is just the bar and no text.  Main Menu is typed under the Global settings/Nav Bar section settings are we are not using a fixed Nav Bar.

The site is www.cid.edu.

Any idea how I can fix?

Thanks

Danny

Hi,

This is likely because you have a cache plugin active, please disable it. Cache plugins should only be enabled when your site has been finalised and not when you're still working on it. I have just this moment added a title to the mobile menu for the NavBar section and it is working fine for me.

https://cloudup.com/cAwCPKlUPQc

Please search our forums, before posting!

sonaros

Danny,

My site is finalized.  Even when I had the cache plugin disabled it still wouldn't come up???

Dan

Danny

You have most likely not disabled or flushed the cache correctly, either that or you have other plugins causing an issue. Please disable all active plugins and try again. As I am unable to recreate your problem, when I type a phrase into the options box, that phrase appears in the mobile menu. Please also be aware that this option only works for the NavBar section and will not work for the Fixed NavBar.

sonaros

I disabled the cache program and still the same result.  Could this be an issue because I am using Hero Nav?  I don't have any fixed menu setting setup.  

Danny

The option to add a word or phrase to the mobile menu is only for the NavBar section. If you'r using a different section this option will not work.