Sign in to follow this  
damon_spurlock

Whitehouse Pro Feature Title

damon_spurlock

Can you please tell me how I can change the alignment / padding for the Feature Title (left box) area on the Feature Page template? I've tried adding HTML <div> tags to align top with no success. I would like to move the content up so it doesn't interfere with the slide numbers at the bottom. Thank you!

nett-ed

adding custom css code you could overwrite the default css entry for #feature .fcontent .ftitle that would just take care of the title alignment if you set it with a negative margin-top. Are you trying to move the whole box or just the title? For the whole box you can try overwriting #feature .fcontent instead

damon_spurlock

I've looked high and low for this setting. Which style sheet is this in?

damon_spurlock

Sorry, I should have said thank you, Eduard. So, thank you, Eduardo. :)

cmunns

just use the custom css box provided in the theme options `#feature .fcontent {margin-top:0px;}`

damon_spurlock

Thanks, Adam. But it didn't work. I would like to move the text and image (white box will be a logo) up in the left area. Thank you. IL303.jpg

bryan-hadaway

` .fcontent .ftitle { font-size:34px; margin-top:-20px; } ` Play with 20 until you get what you want. Thanks, Bryan

damon_spurlock

Thanks, Bryan. However, I would like to move all of the content up on all of the Features. If I move only the title (ftitle) it lays on top of the <f3> text I might have on other Features. Is it not possible to reduce the margin-top on the entire left box so it's the same on all of the features? Thanks much!

damon_spurlock

Thanks. I found the settings in the pro.css and altered them to fit my needs. Thanks very much for your help though.