Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

delionagency

No access to web site

delionagency

Now, i do not have access to delionagency.pagelines.com (it seems to me that web site does not exist). Can you help me with it?

Why i do not have access to the web site (demo version)?

Danny

Hi,

When you create a demo that site runs for 60 days, after which the site is removed. If you no longer have access to your demo site which would have been pagelines.net and not pagelines.com Then the likely cause is that your demo site has expired.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

You never paid for the demo site, the demo site is free for all users to try DMS. This is not a premium service.

delionagency

What does mean unlimited domain usage? Are you kidding? 

I bought standard package in which was included unlimited domain usage, and now you say that it expired? Can you explain me your intricate system of pricing?

Thank you for your help

Your pricing (i bought the first package)

http://www.pagelines.com/pricing/

If you need, i can prove it by invoice (Order #52608 was placed on June 16, 2014)

Danny

The demo you were using, is just that a demo. You didn't purchase that, the demo is free for everyone.

What you have purchased was DMS, which you can use on any number of domains you like. However, you will need to purchase a domain, signup to with a web host provider and then install WordPress and DMS.