Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dawsonbarber

Add Starbar into HTML of Custom Post Type

dawsonbarber+    19
dawsonbarber

Hi Enrique

I want to add a Starbar to a Custom Post Type.

I've tried to simply copy/paste the full section code from the source code, but the animation doesn't happen.

Any idea on what I'm missing/doing wrong?

Cheers

Dawson

tmeister+    38
tmeister

If you are moving the section location you need to copy the javascript as well to match the new path.

Take a look at this:

function section_styles(){

wp_enqueue_script( 'starbar', $this->base_url.'/starbar.js', array( 'jquery' ), pl_get_cache_key(), true );

}

That starbar.js file path

Enrique Chavez - Premium DMS Themes, Sections and Plugins.

http://enriquechavez.co

dawsonbarber+    19
dawsonbarber

Thanks, Enrique

I'll give it a go and let you know how I go.

Cheers

Dawson

• Similar Content

• art23130
      By art23130+
      I have uploaded a file shoing missing sections for Custom Post Type
      It is OK for categories and tags but not for a single post types. 
      This is the link. 
      https://www.geoinformation.com/geocode_library/10-10570-rsg-2016-003/
      Any idea?
      thanks 
      Binder1.pdf
    • PeriniNero
      By PeriniNero+
      We are building a Custom Post Type with Custom Fields and Custom Taxonomies.
      The only thing we dont understand is how to embed the Custom Fields including header tags and stuff in the Postloop (now we use a text-box below the postloop section but also SEO wise this is not best pratice).
      So we thought to copy the dms Postloop section to our child theme and rename this, to add an extra Postloop section to our theme. Is this the way?
      What exactly to adjust in those 3 files class.posts.php, section.php and style.less (at this point we know how to change the thumb LOL) and where to add the Custom Fields shortcodes?
      Thanks.
    • Barnaby Skinner
      By Barnaby Skinner+
      Hey team,
      Really simple question: where would I add code to a specific page header? I can see in the settings I can add code to the global header, but can't see how to do it for a single specific page. It's related to facebook pixel tracking
      Cheers
    • Audun MB
      By Audun MB+
      I'm using plugins such as Events Manager and WP Glossary. Basically I need to edit the meta information and the breadcrumb for the custom post types Event and Term. The plugins instruct me to add a single-event.php and single-glossary.php in my (child) theme.
      What should I use as a basis for these files? Can I use the templates in the Framework main theme as a basis (tpl-a.php)? Or should I use the whole page.php file?

• dymond
      By dymond+
      Ahhh I screwed up. I was ALMOST DONE with my website, and tried adding a mailchimp js pop up form on the home page with this code mailchimp gave me for the pop up:
      <script type="text/javascript" src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us12.list-manage.com","uuid":"d136d5c71f4509140650ecf70","lid":"ab22ff149a"}) })</script>

However, instead of adding a pop up it applied to the entire home page so now when I go to page to delet the code, I can;t... I get the stupid pop up and all i see is ablank page... please can someone out there help? Thank you! i have no idea where to manually find the code so I can delete it. I added a PL5 section "html" and dropped it in there...
      www.purplerosedesigncenters.com