Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tinpeas

RevSlider Navigation

tinpeas

Hi Guys

Quick question, is it possible to have the navigation (arrows and bullets) on RevSlider showing at all times?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Gary

Danny

Hi Gary,

Try adding the following to your custom CSS:

#site .hidearrows {
  opacity: 1;
}

Please search our forums, before posting!

tinpeas

Hi Danny

Thanks for the reply, sadly that didn't work.

I am also having a nightmare trying to centre media box elements on an iPhone. I have 2 media boxes at the top of the site I am working on, the logo is on the left and the phone number and email address is on the right (both are graphics). I have decided to hide the phone number graphic as I can't seem to change the alignment but the CSS is not working on an iPhone 5s, it works great on a desktop browser.

This is the code I have, I know this is off topic but its also driving me nuts. This code is inside a media box.

.floatmedia {
float: none !important;
height: 50px;
width: 272px;
}
@media only screen 
and (min-device-width : 320px) {  
.floatmedia {
   display: none !important;
   margin: auto !important;
   text-align:center !important;
   height: 50px !important;
   width: 272px !important;
  }
}
@media only screen 
and (min-device-width : 480px) {  
.floatmedia {
  }
}
@media only screen 
and (min-device-width : 568px) {  
.floatmedia {
  }
}

Thanks in advance with any help you can offer with this and any additional thoughts you may have on the Revslider issue.

Cheers

Gary

Danny

The code I gave you most certainly works, I tried it on my test site before posting. In regards to your other question, our forum policy is one question per topic this is for search indexing reasons.

However, we do not provide CSS support for user created code. If you're having issues with your own custom CSS, the best course of action is sign up to a CSS specific forum or post your question on stack overflow. 

tinpeas

Hi Danny

Sorry mate I've just tried something and now its working. I am writing my CSS in the styles.css file which appears to be the reason it didn't work. If I put your code it that it doesn't work for me but if I put it in the custom Less/CSS box in DMS it does.

Can you advise on what the code would be for the bullets please buddy.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Gary

Danny

The code will work regardless of where it has been added to, this is because it is using the #site DMS override ID. So if you have added this CSS somewhere and it isn't working then the likely cause is that you have some CSS that isn't valid and is preventing it from running. If you remove all your custom CSS and add the code I gave you only, it should work without any issue.

Also, I am not entirely sure what you're referring to when you say bullets code ?

tinpeas

Hi again Danny

See attached an aims with the bulleted navigation (circles) at the bottom of this text, I want to show those too.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers

Gary

screen.jpg

tinpeas

Hi Danny

Just to let you know I have sorted this.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers

Gary

Danny

Awesome and thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

• Similar Content

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys!
      I have noticed that my primary sidebar becomes intermittently invisible when browsing through various blog articles on michaelkummer.com/blog.
      See:
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/z646sgoa3mfjl1j/Screenshot 2018-07-12 15.57.46.jpg?dl=0 and https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdledzzgginvwgv/Screenshot 2018-07-12 15.57.57.jpg?dl=0
      Upon refresh, the sidebar appears. I have been using the following CSS code to hide the sidebar on mobile without any issues. 
      @media only screen and (max-width: 993px) {
      /* hide sidebars */
           .plsb {
          }
      }
      I tried to add the following CSS to force the sidebar to show on screens that are wider than 994 pixels but to no avail. Any clue what could be causing this issue?
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys!
      I am using the LESS/CSS Pagelines extension and tried to add the following code to make use of FontAwesome:
      a.c2a:before {
          content: "\f07a\00a0";
          font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Pro";
          Font-weight: 900;
          font-style: normal;
          font-weight: normal;
          text-decoration: inherit;
          padding-left: 4px;
      }

The issue is that as soon as I have the CSS via the Custom Styling text box, Pagelines (or the extension) strips out the backslashes (\). As a result, I had to abandon the CSS/LESS extension and instead add all my CSS code to a separate .css file.
      Is there a fix or workaround for this?
      Thanks
      Michael
    • glyph.marketing
      By glyph.marketing+
      Hello, I am having a problem similar to that experienced by Michael Kummer here. We have pages that show this automatic scrolling issue (examples here and here) and it is sufficiently annoying that we have seen customers bounce while trying to convert. Strangely, it only happens at specific resolutions, so it can be difficult to reproduce. In general we can only consistently reproduce it on a 4k resolution with a browser width between 1517 and 1536px. 
      Thanks to Michael Kummer's help we were able to set the overflow-anchor property to none in the entire body, which fixed the issue as far as we can tell, but also obviously disabled scroll anchoring for the whole site. I tried applying it to the specific element that looked like it was being reloaded, which was the PL Meganav extension, but that was unsuccessful. 
      Can anyone help us figure out which element or ID we can apply this property to, so that we can fix the scrolling issue but not disable scroll anchoring for the entire site?
      Thank you - 
      Glyph Language Services
    • Liv Kundalini
      By Liv Kundalini+
      Hi -
      Pulling my hair out over here, and would love an assist!
      Site I am building, http://www.livkundalini.com/home, has a problem with the submenu items in the nav not appearing. 
      If anyone wants to see what the Nav should look like, feel free to look in the footer on the left hand side.
      Have tried disabling Pagelines and using the twentyseventeen theme, but problem persists.
      Saw this error (pasted at the bottom of this post) displaying in the inspector, and saw discussion of Jetpack potentially being a culprit. Disabled Jetpack, but the problem persists.
      Had the hosting company even flush the server-side cache, but no avail.
      Any thoughts? Please? It's the only thing keeping me from launching this site!
      Many Thanks,
      Todd

WebSocket connection to 'wss://public-api.wordpress.com/pinghub/wpcom/me/newest-note-data' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 403   O @ (index):7
    • chamois_blanc
      By chamois_blanc+
      Hello,
      Shouldn't the image PL5 component be using the srcset/picture css directives to pick the correct size for an image? or it does already and I don't know how to use it? Thank you for any advice or enlightenment.