Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JawDesigns

Issues with DMS Website

JawDesigns    11
JawDesigns

Hi,

Recently I have noticed that my Custom Code tab (in the DMS toolbar) looks different from usual. All of the code is now completely grey. However, in the wp/pagelines dashboard the code highlights classes and ID's (red green etc). Something just seems wrong. The shortcut I always use (alt + a) does not work. I am forced to use the preview button. I use sublime but I would like to know why I am experiencing these issues?

Please see a screen grab for the custom tab issue.

Kind regards,

James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi James,

If you notice any kind of cosmetic issue with the DMS editor, then the most likely cause is either custom code you have added yourself or a plugin. If you remove all custom CSS/LESS/Scripts and see if this resolves your issue. If it doesn't then it is most certainly related to a plugin you have installed, disable them all and see if this resolves the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

JawDesigns    11
JawDesigns

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the help. That's weird, I just updated my Yoast SEO wordpress plugin and now the shortcut works and the custom code displays colours! So all seems ok now!

However, in my scripts I noticed the following code: <script src="http://jwpsrv.com/library/OF8KvN9LEeObiyIACi0I_Q.js"></script>

I have no idea how it got there or what it's for?

All the best, James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Danny    1,327
Danny

That script appears to be related to something called JW player, this isn't part of DMS and therefore, must be something you have added.

JawDesigns    11
JawDesigns

Ok thanks, I will take a look into what it is and thanks again for the help with this. I think it might be related to an HTML player company I signed up with a while ago.

All the best,

James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • bartok
      By bartok+
      Masonic gallery sorting feature does not work in portrait mode on iPhone. After selecting an individual category and then scrolling down the page, every box reappears. Test it out for yourself: http://themes.pagelines.com/dms/portfolio-fullwidth-masonry/. What is the fix for this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!