This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PageHeader not loading properly

I'm noticing some issues with the PageHeader not loading in some browsers.  My client noticed it in Chrome 35 (Mac OS X), I encounter it in Safari 7 (Mac OS X Mavericks).

Here's a short video showing the issue:

Here's the site in question: http://bonifate.mystagingwebsite.com/about/founders/

WP 3.9.2

DMS 2.1.5

I have just viewed your site and clicked on multiple pages and not once have I been able to recreate the issue of the header not appearing correctly. However, I am currently running the Yosemite beta and was using Chrome 36 and Safari 8. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide a screencast as for some reason both Jing and QuickCast currently don't like Yosemite.

Can you try updating your Chrome and see if this resolves the issue. Also, when the issue appears, is there any error in the browsers console ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• SamRussell
      By SamRussell+
      My website is www.samrussell.co.uk
      As you can see on the front page, I have a button on the header that takes the user to the sales page (still under construction) for my latest record. The page that the button should take the user to is:
      The problem, is that when the user is on a blog post, for example:
      and clicks the header button, the button takes them to:
      which obviously gives a 404 error. 
      Why is it appending the destination url to the current page URL, rather than just taking the user to the destination URL?
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • mno
      By mno+
      The section PageHeader in DMS was very helpful to have a customized title, with background things, specially in archive pages.
      I haven't found anything similar in PL5 and I have to manually go to every tag and category to make custom titles manually using elements like masthead or just text.
      Is it possible to have the section PageHeader added back to PL5?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?