Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

janpeeters

Name of Sections show as 'true'

janpeeters+    31
janpeeters

Hi,

I downloaded the following sections form my account page: NextBox, PostPins and Signup.

When I upload these sections to DMS Sections folder and refresh the DMS front end their names show up as 'true' (see screenshot, second row on the right). I re-uploaded them to make sure it wasn't an upload error. Any ideas how this can happen?

Thanks, Jan

eWV59PS.png

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

When you say upload, what do you mean? Why are you not uploading them via the WordPress plugin installer ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

janpeeters+    31
janpeeters
Hi Danny,

I'm using an FTP client to put everything on the web server because it's so much faster than the WP plugin install interface but I'll try that to see if it solves the problem. Thanks for reminding me of that option.

Jan

janpeeters+    31
janpeeters
Hi Danny, I just realised that you changed sections to be plugins in DMS 2? Before it was possible to just drag them to the sections folder. Installing them via the WP plugin install function works well. Didn't test putting them via FTP in the plugins folder yet. Might try that later. Thanks, Jan

• Similar Content

• oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site
      Cheers
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi,
      I tried to make a simple change on my opt-in page today by reordering two sections.
      Now they won't save and whatever I do, the same 2 section will be stuck to the top.
      This is a huge problem since it is my opt-in page!
      http://yemoonyah.com/quiz
      (I'm on the latest WP & PL version)
      Thanks.

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      I have to say that I like the Layout and the Template based sections. Some of them are really impressive.
      One of the things that I would like to request though is the possibility of being able to dynamically rearrange the layout.
      An example of what I am talking about is take the Agency Section. It's current layout starts with the
      Splash Module then the Portfolio Module then the Service Module and so on and so forth.
      What would be great is if we were able to move these modules around. I.e have the Service Module first
      then maybe the Splash, and then the portfolio.

• nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      This discussion has appeared today on the Facebook User Group and we decided to have a vote to know what the users judge more important.
      Let me know which questions you want me to add to the poll.
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date