Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

david84rl

Masonic Gallery - Mobile (iOS iPhone 4S)

david84rl    1
david84rl

Hey everyone, I'm using DMS 2.1.4 and I’m currently working on a blog website and everythings "fine" except for mobile on one page. That page:http://marieevelariviere.com/?page_id=14 is messed up on mobile, I’m testing with safari on iPhone 4S (320×480).

I’ve put the background-color to red on the elements that need to be in line (2 posts per row). Looks like there’s a problem with the width of columns or something like that, I’ve been looking and trying for 5 hours and still found nothing. If you could help me find a solution, that’d made my day. Tell me if you need more info.

screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbqg1cgozd04d4x/2014-08-06%2012.28.59.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tznyru265i3nj2e/2014-08-06%2012.29.09.png

here's my css for now:

@media screen and (max-device-width: 480px){

#masonicumnacb9 ul .span3{
    background-color:red;
    width:115px;
    height:115px;
    display:inline-block;
    position:relative;
    transform:none;
  }

}

Thanks a lot guys

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Well the issue is your Custom CSS. You're going to need to make alterations as that won't work. The issue is the Masonic section widths are already configured, with you adding padding, changing the widths etc... what you're doing is screwing the calculations up.

Unfortunately, we do not provide assistance to users created custom CSS. However, what I can offer is this, you will want to try and remove the widths/height, as they're likely one of the main causes of the styling issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• jdubdigi
      By jdubdigi+
      Onepage plugin is not working on an iphone. The page does not scroll properly and sections are partially missing, any ideas what the problem could be?
    • kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,

I have been using DMS and pagelines.
      I am facing to a huge trouble with the appearance of one of my page on mobile (smart phones) built with pagelines.
      However I haven’t come to any solutions to organise either edit the appearance of mobile view to look neat or deactivate the responsive function. 
      Now it looks totally messy on the phone...

1. Is there any way to edit the appearance of the mobile version (responsive theme)?
      2. Is there any way to deactivate responsive function?

If I could receive support from you to go thorough this process I would be happy to be a pro member. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    • cstudio
      By cstudio
      How do I control the lightbox effect on the plugin "popthumbs"?  On mobile, it opens up much to small then when expanded it opens to large.  I would like to control the the lightbox to like 90% of the viewer window but I can't figure out how/where to control that.
      Site example

Thx
    • ivaemer
      By ivaemer+
      I've got the problem with Onepage plugin ..
      First two sections - Intro and Gallery Module are not showing on iPhone and iPad...help asap please

• poseyg
      By poseyg+
      This just happened to a site I'm working on. When I decrease width of browser to check for responsiveness...the pagelines content section is not responding???