Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeterBuilt

Megamenu levels in DMS 2

PeterBuilt

Hi,

I am setting up a megamenu in DMS 2.

Is there a way to have two sub-levels in the Megamenu?

Two sub levels is standard WordPress functionality, but I can only get the Megamenu to show the top menu level and one sub-level in each Megamenu section.

Thank you.

best regards

Peter

Danny

HI,

Two level menus isn't standard WordPress functionality, it is up to the theme/navigation to determine the number of menu items displayed not WordPress.

Also, the Navi Megamenu already displays two level menu items, but no more.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• triggerfish
      By triggerfish+
      I am stumped here, The Mega menu drop down menus are going under the Quickslider.
      I have tried the Z-index with no luck..any ideas here would be greatly appreciated.
      http://randbplumbing.ca/slider-test-3/

• bloom1creative
      By bloom1creative+
      Hi guys

May have missed something, but how do you change the content for the megamenu?  Usually done with widgets, but unsure of this one?

Ive got the parent nav elements classed as megamenu and the children as showing fine, just how do I add map/images/content etc as is usual with megamenu?

Thanks
    • topjaba
      By topjaba
      Hello,

I have 2 questions re the full width Navi with mega menu enabled.

1) I cannot seem to position the menu to the left.  Not sure re the css for that one...

2) Regardless of whether I have mega menu enabled or any other nav menu, my long menu lists cannot be scolled beyond the height of the screen. 

For example I have a menu header called Areas.  Each header represents a county and the children to the counties are the cities in the respective county.  So, a county like Los Angeles that has beaucoup cities, we're only able to scoll down as far as the bottom of the window.  We cannot continue to scroll farther down the list.

http://downpaymentassistance.net

Thanks for looking.

• matthewcotter
      By matthewcotter+
      Hello.

Im curious to know where I can edit the settings for how the mega menu options are set within the Navi Navigation bar.

For example, changing the background color, aligning right, changing the highlight & font color.

Thanks in advance!

Matthew Cotter
      matt@matthewcotter.com
      eticketstudios.com

• yodarocks
      By yodarocks
      I've been unable to get MegaMenu to work with DMS. Surely there must be a way for DMS to incorporate third-party menus such as this. But how?