Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theaccle

Trying to make some image boxes with a common content area

theaccle

Here is what I am trying to do.

I want to have four or five images across the page...

When you click on an image it populates a content/html area below, describing the image that i click.

When I click on another image, the window below repopulates to the new content/html information.

I have looked through trying to figure out how I can achieve this. 

Does anyone have any ideas, or can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to an example as I am not entirely sure what you're trying to achieve.

Please search our forums, before posting!

theaccle

http://havenskitchen.com/private-parties/

Look at the area right underneath the title that says "The Possibilities"

Click on each image and notice how the content box below populates with the relevant information

I am trying to work with WP Elastic Grid right now, but it is really messing with the dms editor..  It shifted the entire menu structure in Chrome to the center instead of a left hand column, so in order to work on someting in the DMS editor, I have to disable WP Elastic Grid.

Danny

That is just a slider, there are literally hundreds of sliders on the WordPress plugin repository and I am positive there is one on there that provides similar functionality.

In regards to the WP Elastic Grid, if this is causing issues with DMS, then the likely cause is a conflict from JS. However, DMS runs fine as you say without it. Therefore, you're going to need to contact their support for assistance.

Please search our forums, before posting!