Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jankoby

Errors and cannot update framework

jankoby

Have had to revisit a website and opening the dashboard shows these two errors that I have no idea what they mean.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/84/2304684/html/silverandblack/wp-content/themes/pagelines/admin/actions.admin.php:17) in /home/content/84/2304684/html/silverandblack/wp-includes/option.php on line 747

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/84/2304684/html/silverandblack/wp-content/themes/pagelines/admin/actions.admin.php:17) in /home/content/84/2304684/html/silverandblack/wp-includes/option.php on line 748

Also says to update to PageLines Framework 2.4.5 and to update now, but doesn't allow update when link is clicked.

Can anyone help? I am not an inexperienced developer, just somone who managed to create this website some time ago but is not very technical.

Simon

Go to the my-account area on pagelines.com, you can download the latest version from there. If you dont have a login or you cannot remember what it is the files are available on github..

https://github.com/pagelines/PageLines-Framework The only file changed that suppresses errors caused by hosts upgrading to php > 5.4 is here:

https://github.com/pagelines/PageLines-Framework/blob/master/functions.php

Seeing as you dont get any errors on the actual front end its probably nothing to do with Framework at all, and could be a plugin. The warning you are seeing is something trying to print to the page before PHP is ready, like a plugin outputting an error.

jankoby

Thanks very much Simon. I have upgraded the framework and any plugins and the message has gone. Phew!

Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!