Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevinpaffrath

Unable to Edit Elements / Sections

kevinpaffrath    1
kevinpaffrath

Hi DMS'ers,

I've come across a problem of being unable to edit certain sections. For example, the last iBox element on this page of my site (beginning with "Open Escrow) cannot be edited. For some reason, anytime I hit "move," "edit," "delete," "clone," or try to resize the element in DMS, the page immediately jumps to the top and a "#" is added to the URL.

The only way I've been able to get around the problem has been to delete the page and try creating the page over again, but then the problem pops up in the same manner in a different place. It's happened on a few different pages.

Cache purged // everything is updated.

Kevin

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI Kevin,

Can you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue. If it doesn't, would it be possible for you to record the issue please, so I can see first hand your issue.

You can use either QuickCast or Jing.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site
      Cheers
    • StuLeeUK
      By StuLeeUK+
      Good morning,
      I have set up my homepage using the Elements sections, a Masthead at the top and then a selection of Heroes lower down.
      I only just realised that the Heroes set a H1, as does the Masthead.
      Is there an easy way I can change the Heroes to an H2/H3 etc so as to improve the structure of my headers, whilst keeping the Masthead as H1?
      I really don't know much at all about CSS, which is why I use Pagelines because it's just so easy to create good looking pages without too much confusion.

page for reference is https://www.avangocouriers.co.uk
      Thanks,
      Stu
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi,
      I tried to make a simple change on my opt-in page today by reordering two sections.
      Now they won't save and whatever I do, the same 2 section will be stuck to the top.
      This is a huge problem since it is my opt-in page!
      http://yemoonyah.com/quiz
      (I'm on the latest WP & PL version)
      Thanks.

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      I have to say that I like the Layout and the Template based sections. Some of them are really impressive.
      One of the things that I would like to request though is the possibility of being able to dynamically rearrange the layout.
      An example of what I am talking about is take the Agency Section. It's current layout starts with the
      Splash Module then the Portfolio Module then the Service Module and so on and so forth.
      What would be great is if we were able to move these modules around. I.e have the Service Module first
      then maybe the Splash, and then the portfolio.

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      Hello,
      I am working on a website that uses the normal Pagelines content section for the individual post pages. At the bottom of the pages there is built-in functionality that shows the title of the previous and next post so that users can navigate more easily.
      However, I would love to to change this and either make it say:
      << Post Title       add            Post Title >>
      or
      <<Previous        and           Next >>

Is this possible? What would I need to do to accomplish this?
      Thanks so much for the help!