Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

williamsburgpottery

Text color change

williamsburgpottery

How do I change the color of text within one section. I have a testimonial section on a dark colored canvas and want to make the type in that section white. I don't know a lot code and though I could do change this in a normal wordpress theme, I'm hesitant in DMS2. Can you send me some code or less/css.

Thanks

Danny

HI,

Go to DMS Toolbar > Custom CSS and add the following code:

.text-white { color: white; }

Then goto the Testimonials sections settings and in the Styling Classes field, add the following:

text-white

Now save the settings and refresh, then the text should be white.

Please search our forums, before posting!

williamsburgpottery

Thanks!

Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

whitewalls

Similar problem, Background colour of site black with white text. This creates problem with content/post loop section of "forum" page. Text boxes are white by default, hence any text within being white  can not be seen. Above solution provided resulted in text being seen (in comment boxes)but changed all text on rest of page also, so that text can not be seen...   Can I insert code so that the 'reply boxes' background is black?? (AND text/borders white?)

batman

Hi whitewalls

Please create a new topic, as we only allow one question per topic for search indexing reasons.

You post your site's url so we can properly troubleshoot the issue for you.

;)

Thanks !

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

whitewalls

Will do batman.

batman

Hi whitewalls

Many thanks !

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

• Similar Content

• gregory.guz
      By gregory.guz+
      Hi ,
      I just noticed that the color picker has stopped showing up on my PL5 site ( please see attached image ) 
      Any idea what could be causing the problem?

Thanks 
      Greg

• elementalkites
      By elementalkites+
      Good evening. I am attempting to use the Impulse section on a page I am working on (https://dev.elementalkites.com). The tool seems to have the ability to overlay a logo on top of the slider images but in my case it isn't working, even though I have added the logo file and given it a height to display at. I have attached a screenshot for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

• cstudio
      By cstudio
      Hello,
      I need some help!  I am trying to add a Square booking script.  When I add it to a embed section it crashes the page editor and I am unable to save the page version.  I have tried using different browsers with the same result.
       I can add the script on the backend in the word press content area and get it to show and work, but it look terrible.  A page with in a page.  http://www.zoeanastacia.com/booking/.
      I need help getting the page editor to work properly or to make the wp content section to not look like an 90's iframe.
      Thanks
    • greatthingsllc
      By greatthingsllc+
      In Platform 5, Using Framework Section for Content , I have set the hyperlink colors in the CUSTOMIZE section.   However, none of the pages are properly displaying the link colors.   Just defaulting to black, and underline on hover.   I did not see where this would be controlled at the page level or lower
      Site    doritbrauer.com
      Thanks
      Josh

• Dan Haddock
      By Dan Haddock
      Hi Pagelines team and wider community,
      I am looking to develop a single post page for my blog. I have read over an old article on the subject, however the link provided on achieving this goal was giving me security warnings. Is there any way I can get round this?
      Secondly, I have had a root around the .zip file provided on my sites backup, however was unable to locate any file in there with the name of Single.php. Does this file exist in the Pagelines theme?
      By the way, this is the unsafe article: http://support.pagelines.me/docs/customization/create-a-custom-page-template/ (Click at your peril).